• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Angel Sounds

pink100

Reaction score
Hey all :wave:

Just wondered if any of you have an angel sounds doppler?

Got one and just tried it (im 10 weeks) and i cant find anything apart from my own heart beat even right down under my belly button, down low..

Im all scared now has anyone else tried it?

Hi hun - while some people have said they got hearbeats at 9 or 10 weeks I think most people take a bit longer (think it's something like 13 weeks on average?)

It's too early for me to try and din't exist in my last pregnancy so can't comment from personal experience. But from what I read it's not always that easy to find at first and you have to be persistent. Try not to worry, I'm sure it's just the little one hiding from you :hug:

I had one of these and they are brilliant.. saying that though i was listening to my own heartbeat for a few weeks :doh:

Please dont worry if you cant find it yet, sometimes baby is in a funny position. Try listening quite far down near your pubic bone.

Claire xx

I havnt tried one because i think its too early (im between 9 and 10 weeks) and also i know id be upset and anxious if i couldnt find one :( maybe try again in a few weeks? like shezza30 said, the cheeky monkey is probably just playing hide and seek with you :lol: :hug:

To be fair it does say from 10-12 weeks on the box so maybe im just being Miss Impatient as usual..!

Thanks for that girlies, appreciate it :hug:

i got one the other day, be patient and keep trying hun, it took me ages to find the heartbeat and i am 13 weeks, i posted the sound of baby on my blog. hope you find it soon , it i so exciting, you have a few more weeks to wait though :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back