ANGEL SOUNDS FETAL DOPPLER (part 2)

NIE

Reaction score
Hi Girls :wave:

Couldn't wait to let you all know that I heard my baby's heart beat for the first time this evening with my Angel Sounds. :dance:

I has taken a couple of weeks, but I have found it. It was difficult as I kept on getting the mother flow and placenta noises, but this was defanatly baby's heart. (example on previous post)

I would recommed Angel Sounds to everyone. It is fantstic and it really gives you a lift when you are feeling down.

congrats and i couldnt pick it up till 23weeks u sure its babys?

very fast heartbeat faster than yours

hi hun i have pm'd you back but just wanted to congratulate you and to the other ladies i also heard heartbeat at 12 weeks and many others have with this doppler it is a very good doppler for its price! its just as good as the £90 ones and i wouldnt have been able to cope without mine because i worry so much. i am glad my website helped hun with the examples on cus i had no clue as to what to listen for until i went on there its really good isnt it!!

xxxxx

It must be such a great sound. Congratulations :hug:

Yes it is definitely baby's heart beat. It is around twice as fast as mine, sounds like a train and sounds exactly like the example on the site. Hubby, mum and dad both agree.

I have heard that some are rubbish like the one from argos, mothercare and babies r us. they are not dopplers and you can't hear baby's heartbeat until around 22 weeks.

Would recommend Angel Sounds. xxx

http://www.fetaldopplerfacts.org/facts/ ... sounds.php

Listen to these examples that was recomended by Kimheath. They give clear examples of what noises you can pick up with a doppler and exactly what sound they are. Hope you find them useful. They helped me a lot with confrming that it was baby's heart beat I was hearing. xxx

sunshinestars said:
very surprsied you heard it at 11 weeks though... :?

I heard my baby's heartbeat last night very clearly for the first time. :D I'm saying very clearly because before, it wasn't quite there, but this time I'm hearing the exact sound described in most websites and it's twice as fast as my own. And I'm only 11 weeks. I think it depends for every pregnancy. Angel Sound dopplers are particularly good, I reckon, which is why we have been able to hear it so early.

they are very good dopplers, sss it says on the box that from around 12 weeks so its great you heard it hun :hug:

Glad you heard your baby's heart beat. It is fantastic isn't it and I found it really put my mind at rest.

Have lots of fun using it.

Take care xxx

hi girls its wonderful isnt it. its also weird when you get to about 18 weeks because it goes from that swishing fast sound to a proper heartbeat that sounds exactly like yours but twice as fast i couldnt believe it. one day it sounded swishy, a few days later it waslike a galloping horse. wonderful. xxxxxx

Looking forward to hearing that. xxx :lol:

sunshinestars said:
very surprsied you heard it at 11 weeks though... :?

I have an angel sounds doppler (minty green colour!) I found my LO's heart beat just before 11 weeks also so I guess it's just a really good doppler to have? I bought it brand new on ebay while TTC'ing it's prooved to be invaluable really. Will most certainally pass it on when I'm finished with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back