ALMOST BANG ON TIME!

sasha715

Reaction score
well here he is! this is him bein checked just after he got here!
Jakesfirstpic.jpg

well i started contracting at 11:30pm thurs and thought my waters were triickling so i went to the midwife unit about 1:00am and they told me i wasnt in labour, still only 50% effaced and only 2cm so they sent me home with a tens.
when i got home i got in the bath and the contractions got realy bad so i came downstairs and called my mum...by 4am i felt like i was nearly needein to push!! so i went to a different hospital and at 5am they said i was 7cm!!
i found it hard not to push so he was born with a little bruise but hes ok
i was fully dilated at 5.55 and he was born at 6.10am 30/09/05.
he weighs 7lb 3oz.
i did it on gas n air and by the time it came to pushing i wasnt even using it just biting the mouth piece!!! lol
i did end up havng an epidural thou coz my plancenta wouldnt come out so am a bit sore from that and i tore my labia on both sides a little and i bit on my perimium but they said that was prob coz it was so quick.
my face is covered in blood spots fom pushing so dont think i'll b going out n e time soon!! :shock:

Jake2.jpg

so here he is jake patterson!

CONGRATULATONS!!! :D

He's lovely!! When was he actually due then if he was almost bang on time?
A nice weight as well. I'm hoping my baby will be a nice healthy 7lb something!!!

aww hes beautiful! congrats hun, hes a little star! :)

Congratulations! He's absolutely beautiful!!!

xoxo Ree

thanks everyone xxx
he was due on the 29th so he was just delayed a bit lol
heres the outfir he came home in we thought he was guna be big so we got 0-3 instead of newborn opps!! :lol:
Jakes5th.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS, How cute is he!!?? I love his little outfit (or should I say big? LOL)
Sam xx

CONGRATULATIONS!! He's adorable! :D :D :D

Congratulations Sasha and partner he is gorgeous, love the outfit too :D

awww congratulation hun what a sweetie he is :D :D :D hope you are both well xxxxxxx

Congratulations!!!!

What a little honey!

Hope you are both doing well!

lol awwwwwwwwwwwww!

he is so cute!!! really tiny as well bless him :D

Congrats!!

awwwwwwww congratulations Sasha he is such a cutey!!!!!

Aww he's gorgeous you must be so proud.. and well done for doing it on only gas and air!! :)
How lovely that the proud daddy made that page. Brings out the soft side in all men i think

CONGRATULATIONS

HES ADORABLE !!!! I LOVE HIS LITTLE OUTFIT !!

Love Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww he is beautiful! The pics on the site are great too - well done sweetie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back