and i was doing so well.....

mum2A&L

Reaction score
....Ive got another UTI! :wall: and i had gone so long without one. Hopefuly the meds will attack it before it becomes to painful :(

I had gone so long without one :shakehead: !!

Does it effect what happens to me during labour if i have a UTI on my induction date? Do they treat me any different?

just out of curiosity have you tried drinking cranberry juice daily?

Sassyminx said:
just out of curiosity have you tried drinking cranberry juice daily?

:puke: managed 3 days worth! ewwwww - i hate that stuff!!!!

ive drunk loads more water, wee'd loads more, wiped from front to back, etc... Only thing not been able to avoid is sex :oops:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you got honeymoon cystits bad then petal? I used to be an archaeologist and was working on a site with clay soil. I cam back from visiting my then ex, and the heavens opened.... It being clay soil and a dig there were loads of holes, all of which got filled with water, which was hmmmmmm interesting when one has a lovely bout of the old honeymoon cystits. That ramble was to make you laugh btw! You can take cranberry juice as a tincture (really concentrated, and you only put a few drops in water) or in tablet form - that way you dont have to taste it! Also, have you tried avoiding acidic foods like curry and orange juice? I'd just about cleared up my last bout of uti up, had some orange juice and was back on the 5 min dashes again.... Cranberry juice and water really helped, plus avoiding oranges lol Hope your tabs kick in sooooon :hug:

A doctor told me that orange juice was ok for cytitis once. I thought it was supposed to be bad to.

I used to get it really bad all the time a couple of years ago, its not very nice. Aswell as cranberry juice which really is disgusting you can try barley water or flavoured barley water.

Awww no, sorry to hear your having probs with UTI's must be a pain in the butt (sorry about the pun!)
My friend is having the same problem and they have no idea why as shes also doing all mentioned to try and avoid them. Shes started drinking gallons of water and avoiding all caffine too which is supposed to help.

Hope you get it all sorted quickly :hug:
By the way your cat is the spitting image of mine, how cute are they!! Mines Oz and has been a real lick since I got pregnant.

Take care
Bev x x

aaaww sam.. atleast they caught it early.. but only 2 weeks to go now :cheer:

thanks girls (and ginger pig - it worked :rotfl: ).

two weeks today! :shock: im scared and excited all in one! :dance:

the pills they have given me a bright blue! i hope they don't turn my wee blue! lol

Bev, thats my little lady. She is very dark over the back though. loses her stripes. she is going through the kitten but closer to the size of an adult stage!

Oh Sam what a complete Bugger!!!!

Hopefully this is the very last considerng you got your induction date soon :D

JaidyBaby said:
Oh Sam what a complete Bugger!!!!

Hopefully this is the very last considerng you got your induction date soon :D

cheers hun! Fingers crossed. It is't as painful as the last ones, so hopefuly it hasn't got bad.

Im just worried it will mean complications when it comes to induction day :(

i don't understand... one batch of wee comes back with an UTI, next day doesn't (but i still have the pain etc), next day could possibly still have it? would different times of day effect the results?

I still feel the same symptoms as what i did last time i had a UTI? its confused me.

Also, LFT's and Bile acids have come back raised again :wall: . Dam tablets aren't working as well as they where. MW on the ward is going to speak to the consultant this afternoon and see what the next step is!!! I was walking home going over the options in my head...
1. carry on as we are (under two weeks left)
2. up my meds
3. DELIVER SOONER!! :shock:

Now im scared! dreading the phone call from the hospital :cry:

Yup, different times of day do effect the results of urine tests - thats why they should always remind you to take the sample first thing as that's when whatever is in it will be most concentrated.

Sorry about your raised results, and hope the phone call from the hospital isn't too scary :hug:

The last batch that showed the UTI where taken about 3pm. She has taken a lot this morning to send off. Wonder what these will show :think:

i just hate waiting for calls! I want to know now what they are going to do, so i can get on with it.

Try not to stress yourself about it hun, i know it's easy saying it but please try! :hug:

Vicki83 said:
Try not to stress yourself about it hun, i know it's easy saying it but please try! :hug:

thanks luv! I just don't like not knowing :)

they wondered if stress could have effected my results, but ive not been less stressed in a long time! Im upset over OH's nan, but she looks like she is going to make it to see LO if not longer, and that it what i was most upset over. Ive not been this happy in i don't know how long.

must just keep my brain busy :) no time to think about it then! hehe

Awwwwwwwwwwwww :hug: for you! You'll know soon enough I'm sure, and until then you deserve a nice big fat treat I think! That way when you do find out what's recommended you'll be in the best possible, calm state to deal with it :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

gingerpig said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww :hug: for you! You'll know soon enough I'm sure, and until then you deserve a nice big fat treat I think! That way when you do find out what's recommended you'll be in the best possible, calm state to deal with it :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

can we make it a nice big fat cream filled, chocolate covered treat please :)

hehe

samrbtson said:
Vicki83 said:

thanks luv! I just don't like not knowing :)

they wondered if stress could have effected my results, but ive not been less stressed in a long time! Im upset over OH's nan, but she looks like she is going to make it to see LO if not longer, and that it what i was most upset over. Ive not been this happy in i don't know how long.

must just keep my brain busy :) no time to think about it then! hehe

I can give you something to keep your brain busy!!! Fancy coming up with my menu for xmas day dinner hehe :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back