An Update

Jaidy

Reaction score
Well hello there my friends! Ive missed not being on here over the weekend but its been such a busy one, getting things packed up at the house and adjusting to life at mums again.

Being at mums is so weird after having our own place, its like 2 queen bees in one nest!! I love my mum to bits and she is being like a rock after recent tragic events with Tilly and the moving out. But I really, really hope the council house us asap. I cant bear the thought of having to have my baby here at mums, I just want to be settled and happy when the baby is coming, you know where im coming from??

We are moving our stuff gradually out of the house, did lots yesterday. You never really realise how much stuff you have until you go to move it!!

Luckily people are being very kind in helping us to store our things, it will be a matter of remembering who has what though when we go to move.

The council are sending mum a 'Homeless' form for us next week (our official date of eviction is 3rd October so nothing can be done before then) and after we have filled that in then hopefully they will find us something. I very much doubt it will be before 6 weeks or so though as I dont know anyone that has been housed before that time period.

Gosh, I could do without the stress but im trying my very best to keep positive. Friday I was at my lowest id been for a long while but im trying to keep my spirits up as much as possible. Its awful being a perfectionist when life is far from perfect!!

Il keep you all updated on the housing sitution and am asking you all to pray for me please as I really need some good luck!! :pray:

Hi Jaidy,

Glad your OK. I hope you get a house soon. That way you can get everything settled before the baby arrives. Whats the council like where you live. Do they house you quickly if you are homeless. Its hard to believe how much stuff you have. When I packed up a one bed flat and moved to this house I wondered how it all fit before. I struggled here. Babys amount so much stuff.

Hope everything does OK and wish you all well.

Hannah XXX

You sound so much more positive than the last time I replied to you hun. It will all work out for you I'm sure. Keep us updated. :hug:

Yeah, im postive ish at the moment but it comes and goes...sometimes its a real struggle to put a brave face on things!!!

:cry: Jade im so sorry i haven't been on here all week as we been busy decorating. i'm so sorry of your loss of tilly i can't believe the rotten luck you are having lately you poor thing. i hope your mum is looking after you and hope your OH is ok as well. i'm so sorry haven't been here for you mate. i was so upset to hear about tilly im sure you are devasted. i'm wishing you all the luck in the world and hope you get a house soon so you can get ready for babies arrival in your own home.

Try to be as positve as you can and make sure most importantly you look after yourself and your little man xxx sending you lots of love xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sure things will work out for you...good luck, sorry to hear about your little kitten :hug:

glad ur sounding more positive hunny!!

hopefully you'll have a lovely new house soon to put ur own stamp on :D

if u need to talk u know were i am xx

Welcome back babes, missed you loads :cry:

Hope the next few weeks pick up for you all, and you are soon settled in a lovely new home looking forward to the arrival of your little boy xxxxx

nice to hear from you jade. You do sound positive too and im glad about that.
Hope things will work out for you - im sure they will :hug: :hug:

Welcome back Jaidy :hug: You seem a lot more positive which is great :D

Look after yourself and keep your chin up hunny :hug:

Jaidy - sorry to hear your news - hope you're feeling better soon and everything sorts out for the best.
Hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back