have you bought anything?

MissGobby

Reaction score
for the baby yet??? im nearly 15 weeks now and would love to start buying but we are living in a rented house at the moment which we are onyl renting until August this year, after that its either going to be living with OH's parents or trying to get a council flat/house - we already have so much stuff of our own to be moving but im sooooo looking forward to buying things grrr lol x

we're waiting until we know the sex, coz if its a boy im not allowed to buy much stuff :shakehead:

I'm 15 weeks tomorrow and I've only bought a few vests and sleepsuits and a couple of bibs so far.....oh and a bath sponge :think: :rotfl:

I'm been choosing most of the big things already like cots and bedding and pram etc but I've not ordered anything yet. Mainly because the room we're going to be having as the nursery is currently set up as an office and we need to clear that out before we can even think about ordering stuff. Luckily I've got an empty set of drawers for putting any clothes in but my bean isn't due until October and all the clothes that are around at the minute are summer clothes which will be much too cold for October so I've just bought the staples until I can buy it a few outfits to see it over the winter months. I don't intend to buy many clothes because I want I think I'll have it in sleepsuits most of the time so I'm just getting loads of them.

I've going to do the same this as I did for my wedding and write a list of everything I've got to buy before the baby comes and then split the buying between however many months I have left so that I can spread the cost over the next few months rather than having all the expense in the last couple of months or so.

I have been given a lovely changing bag, some body suits, socks bibs etc by people and a few weeks ago gave in and brought some clothes all neutral and not alot, a couple of towels and DH brought a really cute mobile but thats about it at mo not buying anymore until we hopefully find out sex tomorrow and then hoping to do some shopping on holiday next week :cheer: We have picked our travel system and I have seem crib I want for now cause we dont have much room for cot yet, but wont get big things for awhile yet and then will ask if MIL can keep them at her house!

We have EVERYTHING and more......... :oops:

All we need now is go and get the car seat bought and properly fitted and thats us all done, waiting till the week before he's due to get that done though.

At least everything is bought and i dont have to spend the final weeks running round shopping.

I've bought a few bits of clothes and I've got a breast pump. Thats about it so far

The only think I have bought is some bunting for the nursery. That's it. So I feel a bit behind all you other ladies! I have started browsing the catalogues for prams but wasn't planning on buying anything for another few weeks yet.

Going to have a look at some nursery wallpaper this afternoon.

Surely it can't take that long to get kitted out for one little baby?! :wink:

Oh yeah the pram, i forgot i dont have the pram.............lol

I have some clothes, mostly 3-6 stuff so I need to get some 0-3 things. We know what pram we want, and cotbed. A friend is lending us a moses basket but I still need so much stuff. OH keeps saying we should wait but I don't want to wait too long, I want to look at the stuff in our house.

Although the activity mat I am leaving til last as my dog is going to think I have bought him a new bed :roll: :D

I have a pram/pushchair. That's it so far, I can't wait to shop! I'm leaving work at the earliest I can so am saving money and shopping lists until then!

I got a few bits of clothes and stuff yesterday and these!!!!!
Image084-1.jpg

I don't have a cot or car seat, pushchair yet. But when I see somthing I like then I will get it for her :) Plenty of time yet even though its exciting!

:D They were only £1.60! I thought they were £4.00 but when I took them too the till they were half price and then 20% discount on all clothes too! Yay! From Tesco! :D

Oh Nicki they're gorgeous!!

Yep I'd bought most things by 13 weeks to be honest, in fact, all I've had to buy since then was after my 20 week scan - the clothes! And now Evie's wardrobe is jam PACKED with pink stuff!

The ONLY thing (no word of a lie!) for me to buy now is a breast pump, which I'm only going to buy once I know I can breastfeed.

God, I hope the sonographer was right :roll: lol xx

nickilubs said:
I got a few bits of clothes and stuff yesterday and these!!!!!
Image084-1.jpg

I don't have a cot or car seat, pushchair yet. But when I see somthing I like then I will get it for her :) Plenty of time yet even though its exciting!

Awww Ellie has those :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back