Tragic News

Oh Jaidy, I am devastated to hear about Tilly. I cannot imagine how you are coping but you will get through this. Your mum sounds amazing and you are lucky to have someone like her. I hope all these messages of love make you feel better. You have my number if you ever need to talk. Thinking of you xx

Babes, have txt you, and hope you know my love and thoughts are with you....My heart broke for you when I read this post, I cant imagine how you must be feeling, I know if it was my Tilly, I would be distraught and I now how much you loved your darling pet....

RIP Tilly, and I now when baby Zach is here, your little spirit will be playing with him and looking after him for you Jades.

You know where I am dollface xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jaidy, sending all my love, things can only get better. I was recently feeling like the world was against me and one bad thing after another kept happening. Now things have picked up and I'm slowly getting back to normality. Keep positive, you have a beautiful baby on the way and you will be all sorted by that time! xxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

oh im sooo sorry about ur kitten Jaidy :( :hug: i hope things improve for you soon xx

i'm so sorry babe, at least she is at peace now.
I'll send you a pm.

So sorry Jaidy- I would be devastated, I'm sure things will sort out with your housing chick. sending :hug: :hug:

Hi girls.

Just wanted to say thank you so much for your messages of love and support.

Have started a new post updating you all.

Love you all loads xxx

can't believe i just read this, i have replied in the update thread :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back