Oh my...

deedee84

Reaction score
...I'm only into double figures finally :dance:

Oh and by the way its fab to be back after the house move :wave: i missed my V day with you lovely lot and everything...luckily i informed OH about it and we got very giddy together, he even blagged his mum to let us have our pram at our house as she is very superstitious hehe!!

Hope everyone is well and hope i havent missed too much...and if i have feel free to comment on this thread to fill me in :) hehe!!

xx

Good to see you back deedee and congrats on the missed v-day and double figures :yay:

Wondered where you had been! Lovely to see you back x x

Ahh thanks Ladies...its been a nightmare not having the internet on for the last 2 weeks, ive been having withdrawal symptoms from PF :lol: xx

Nice to see you back! Have you settled in to your new home?

Hello! Happy v day and into double figures! Hope you and the family are settled into your new place. Xx

Thanks ladies :) and yes were settled in very well, DD didnt even flinch the first night in her new bedroom, she absolutely loves the new house though bless xx

Happy belated V day hun, glad you are all settled in your new place x

Welcome back deedee! Not long now til we move to tri3!

Thanks Spammy and yeah i know...when i finally got back online i realized that i hadnt long left in tri 2 :shock: really cant believe how quickly its going now :D soooooo exciting! x

Happy V day hon!!!! Glad the house move went ok and I'm from Wales too so my mm will be housing the buggy, it's not even up for discussion...just a given :)

Can't think of any gossip but there are a couple of funny rude threads in TTC...forget what they are called but there are pic of people's OH and the tone is pure filth...very funny to read xx

Oooh thanks for that Tara i shall have a gander over there and take a peek hehe!! xx

Welcome back hun, glad the move went well. I've just looked at my ticker and realised I'm in double figures - holy moley! xxx

Thanks Taffy :D if i hadnt of had access to PF i woudnt of realized i was in double figures :lol: it feels fab dont it hehe!! xx

Welcome back and congrats on double figures :) x

Congratulations on ur V Day and double figures!! I'll be on the doubles on Friday :D
Glad the move went well and ur all settled now. Bet it feels good to be in ur house now!
Good to see you back!
(Oo, You missed an amusing thread by JayJay about pube colour changing! I think she's working on a hormone hair dye pill or something :/ )

Ahh thanks hun :) it does feel fab been in the new house, everything smells so new and painty lol
Hmm Jayjays thread sounds interesting :rofl: i may have to investigate further hehe!! xx

Ooo I love the new painty smell!! Unfortunately, my OHs a builder and decorator and whenever he comes home after painting the painty smell on him is ruined by the amount of dust and other crap he seems to accumulate! lol Sort of tainted the experience for me!

aww yeah i bet it does hun, must say though the first night i had to go to bed early as the smell was so strong, i think the decorator glossed the radiators and with having them on the smell was really really strong and was making me feel ill, thankfully its calmed down now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back