An update on my pregnancy test

dollydolly

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I today spoke to my doctor about the negative test signal I got today morning. She advised me to go for S.betahcg blood test.

I visited the scanning center and they advised me to go for sonography which I did and the result was negative. They then asked me to undergo TVS exam which I did and the result yet again came negative.

To add, the report says: A 34 mm cyst has been found in the right adnexa, No mass noted.

I queried about this with my main doctor and she said she cannot say anything concrete until the blood test is done. I am waiting for the report and expecting it tomorrow. I need to go for another blood test on Monday.

My doctor said she will compare both the readings to see if there's an improvement.. During the conversation, she mentioned bio-chemical pregnancy which implies it could be miscarriage.

I sincerely request anyone reading this message to share their valuable inputs, experiences or views on this because I was so happy last week when I uploaded my pregnancy test images which were BFP.

I will be very thankful and grateful if anyone can come forward and reply

-

Dolly

Sorry to hear about the negative result hun, I have no experience of this. Have they said that your defo not pregnant now? Or are you still waiting for a bleed or something. x

Sorry to hear about the negative result hun, I have no experience of this. Have they said that your defo not pregnant now? Or are you still waiting for a bleed or something. x

-

Hun, they asked me if I got bleeding.. No, I haven't got any bleeding yet.. they asked me if I got periods.. it's now 11 days and no sign of periods yet.. I'm gonna get my blood test report tomorrow and then do another one on Monday to see if the readings improve.. feeling very low, but hopeful of a MIRACLE. Trusting God as ever...

Chemical pregnancies are very common, and when that happens, you don't bleed.

I had a miscarriage in 2006, and a chemical pregnancy in 2009 and believe me they were both extremely different.

It sounds to me like it was a chemical pregnancy. Its not exactly easy to handle but much easier than a mc. Hope ur ok.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Chemical pregnancies are very common, and when that happens, you don't bleed.

I had a miscarriage in 2006, and a chemical pregnancy in 2009 and believe me they were both extremely different.

It sounds to me like it was a chemical pregnancy. Its not exactly easy to handle but much easier than a mc. Hope ur ok.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

-

I understand what you are saying. it would be disastrous to have a miscarraige after say 5-10 weeks when the baby has grown to an extent, but is having complications.. I'll wait for my report tomorrow and keep everyone posted.

thanks and I feel much better by the responses and as I said earlier, God is there to take care of me and his other children

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back