an induction may be looming!!!!

linxminx21

Reaction score
hi girls hope ur all well :)
well iv been in and out of hospital for past two weeks with high bp and protein, along with prolonged headaches ..

.they put me on bp meds and have had to up the doseage now, im now doing another 24 hour urine collection and if it has protein in im getting induced monday!!!!

this headache is unreal, the blood pressure tabs make me shake and pee'in in a jug and tipping it into big bottle aint my idea of fun
:(

omg im crapping my pants big time :( i hope baby be ok as ill only be 36 plus 1

will keep u updated girls wish me luck. x x

sure u will b fine hun !! they wouldnt put little one at risk !! and if it means u feel more yourself then thats good too !!! I've been threatening to develop pre eclampsia too so they r not going to let me go past 38 weeks (was being induced then for SPD). I had my first at 35 weeks and he was fine. try not to worry too much hun try and keep that bp down !! xxx

I'm sure you'll be fine at 36+1, it's practically full term, isn't it, and I'm sure they wouldn't put you or your baby at risk unnecessarily. And it will be nice to get rid of that headache and the peeing in a bottle fun! Good luck!

Goodluck hunny, keep us posted how you get on x x

Im sure all will be fine hun. Keep us posted and best of luck xxx

Hope everything works out the way you want. Good luck!!

hi girls well my bp shot up again yesterday and then went back down... iv had yet more bloods... just waitin on results from them and urine, which will come back clear, even the doc i saw on call last night called me a mystery!! great,

if i have no protein and my bloods r ok they will send me home... only 4 the mw 2 cum out sunday and send me back

AS MUCH AS I LOVE MY SON AND BABY THIS IS THE LAST ONE!!!!!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back