• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

An Early Goodbye...

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Well as I’m off to be Induced Saturday I just thought I’d say my farewells now (I will be back don’t worry :wink: )
Me & OH are off out to Cinema tonight & I got a fair few last minute bits & bobs to do tomorrow then off out with OH again so might not get time to pop on, Going to make the most of the last nights of it being just us!
I just want to say Good Luck to everyone who is overdue or due soon & thank you to you all for your kind words of reassurance :hug: (still teeny bit scared though but I think it’s because I’ve really worked myself up about something going wrong but hopefully all will be fine!!)
Still can’t believe that by next week I’m going to be a Mum :D

Thanks again everyone :hug: :hug:

Take care don’t miss me too much haha :lol: , Will hopefully be back soon!!
Mica
xXx

(Cassi I know I have said it already but Congratulations on you lil man :cheer: & Budge fingers crossed you drop soon!! :pray: )

Good luck :hug: not that you will need it, everything will be fine, see you soon(you know what I mean.
Say hello to your little one for me

Princess_Puddles said:
Hey Ladies,

Well as I’m off to be Induced Saturday I just thought I’d say my farewells now (I will be back don’t worry :wink: )
Me & OH are off out to Cinema tonight & I got a fair few last minute bits & bobs to do tomorrow then off out with OH again so might not get time to pop on, Going to make the most of the last nights of it being just us!
I just want to say Good Luck to everyone who is overdue or due soon & thank you to you all for your kind words of reassurance :hug: (still teeny bit scared though but I think it’s because I’ve really worked myself up about something going wrong but hopefully all will be fine!!)
Still can’t believe that by next week I’m going to be a Mum :D

Thanks again everyone :hug: :hug:

Take care don’t miss me too much haha :lol: , Will hopefully be back soon!!
Mica
xXx

(Cassi I know I have said it already but Congratulations on you lil man :cheer: & Budge fingers crossed you drop soon!! :pray: )

OMG i feel all choked up :cry: :cry:

goodbye fellow fatty. Go well and a speedy labour for you my darling :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Good luck Princess_Puddles and I am sure you will do just great :cheer:

Can't wait to hear your Birth story and see piccies of your beautifull little one.

All the best !!!

:cheer:

Bye bye Mica and the VERY best of luck, I know how nervous you are and I am exactly the same and not even due yet!! Im sure it will be just great.

Cant wait to read your birth story and see pictures of little Harrison!

Take care babes (eat lots of popcorn tonight for me)

Good luck doll, cant wait to hear all about it!!

You will be in my thoughts saturday!

God, I am getting all choked up too, damn these piggin hormones

Hope its a speedy, great delivery!! :cheer: xxxxxxxxx

who has puds contact details for birth news?

<<HUGE>> ...hope it goes nice and easy for you and comes out quickly.

Will be thinking of you all saturday hehe. Aww hun cant wait, im so excited for you :hug: xx

good luck hun we will all be thinking of you hope it all goes well xxx

good luck puddles i'll be thinking of you! :hug:

GOOD LUCK PP :hug:

Wishing you a speedy labour! Will look forward to your happy posts next week with pics of your bubba :dance:

Lots of love and hugs for saturday PP :hug: :hug: wishing you all the best for a quick and safe arrival for baby harrison, cant wait to hear how it all went for you and your little man :hug: :hug: :hug: :wave: xxxx

Good luck! *bounces around with excitement* Hope it all goes super swimmingly for you xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck hunny hope it goes fast and painfree!! :D
Cant wait for piccies!!!
Anyone got contact number for her so we can be updated? (impatient lil ol' me!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back