I think something may be happening

masonowen

Reaction score
I,ve had a few pains on and off today, been to the toilet a few times and i,ve just been sat up reading and I think my waters have just gone:shock:

Anyone know how I can tell if it,s waters? It felt like a wee I couldn,t hold onto, but only came out when I relaxed, had to really tense to stop it and i,d just been for a wee. I don,t want to make something out of nothing.

Last edited:
I have no experience but just wanna say good luck and I really hope this is the start of something for u and u get to see ur little girl soon :) xxx

It could possibly have been ur waters, I know it may sound horrible but my mw said to try and smell the liquid as ur waters have a distinct sweet smell. I would call MW and see xxxxx

Good luck! I can't really help as it's not happened yet - I thought my waters were going slowly yesterday as I had severe wet pant syndrome (which was sweet smelling!) but nothing has happened since! x

If it's your waters they will keep coming out whether its in trickle form or gushing, but they won't stop until it's all gone!
I had a lot of water last time however so mine was coming out for 3hrs almost non stop like a tap running!

Waters definitely have a strange smell and once they go they don't stop! Once mine went they continued to gush for the next 7 hours!! My sil had a similar thing when her pelvic floor moved though- hope it's not that! Time the tightenings, mine started off about every 20 mins for about 30 seconds each and got sorer. If it's joined by that something could be happening! Good luck! Xx

Thank you girls. Well this morning i,m still getting pains on and off that are like strong period pains but nothing too bad. Not had anymore water so i,m guessing baby was doing something on my bldder. It had no smell to it at all and I had an overwhelming feeling things were starting last nite, but it must having been my poor tired brain playing tricks. Lets hope these pains pick up a bit xx

Ooh, good luck Mason, this may well be the start of things. :yay:

Good luck hun, hope things are starting for you. Did you speak with your midwife? xxx

Good luck hun, hope things are starting for you. Did you speak with your midwife? xxx

Thank u. Mw told me to put a pad on and see if I lose anymore, then ring back if I do and she,ll come and check, but i,m not anymore xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back