• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Amber teething anklet

JoS

Reaction score
I've heard so many positive things about amber teething bracelets/anklets so I'm thinking about getting one for my baby boy.
How old do they need to be before they wear one?
and where is the best place to get one from? Theres loads of places you can buy them from online, but I'm not sure where is best.

They've all been recalled I think due to a health n safeyy issue? I don't know but they're not selling any atm x

Tbh mine didn't have any effect on C, I know others have said theirs worked x

It's the necklaces that have been recalled.

I'm not sure if ours works or not. We've only had about 3 bad teething days so could be worse without?

I'd say get as soon as possible, I think
Ours works as we've only had to use calpol once since getting it. Xxx

I tried to get another anklet yesterday (we lost our last one) and they are not selling them at the moment

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

You can still buy anklettes from Dino Daisy http://www.dinodaisy.co.uk/
However they now say only for over 36 months! Kynon still wears his and we have had no teething issues at all but he has no teeth through yet!

Lily started teething young and would belt out a random scream every now and then, put an anklet on her and it stopped!! Four months later after no bonjela or calpol, and wearing it day and night, I put it on the window sill to recharge for three days and all three days she was miserable n drooling and biting everything hard, bonjela soothed her for a short while so I put it back on and not had to use the stuff since, I was very sceptical about them but it seems to work! I saw in newspaper they were recalling the necklaces for obvious reasons but I don't see the anklets as much of a risk if it stays on and baby cant take it off..

Last edited:
we have the anklet as it releases more oils with the warmth and close contact. got urs from ambertastic couk wldnt be without it now.

Jack's anklet got sucked up the hoover!! Oop! He's never suffered from teething pain though so we've no idea if it would've helped him x

I got sent an email for a voluntary recall on the anklets and necklaces etc saying they pose a potential choking hazard to infants under 36 months. Luckily Angel hasn't been that bad with her teething and now she has 6 teeth through. Saying that her sock and the anklet came off while we were out shopping and I didn't bother replacing it xx

I heard of the recall.. Amber pumpkin has on their website that they no longer sell the necklaces to under 36months but they still sell the anklets.. I think if they are watched with them then they are okay.. Lily has never got hers off.. It's always been in her sock or her babygro.. It's obviously the mothers choice what they do, I personally think lily is okay to carry on using it.. If it comes to the point where she can take it off herself I'll stop using it in the day and just when she's sleeping etc..

Yeah Hannah's is under her sock or baby grow x

I've just ordered one, anklet that is x

Alyssa has one and its worked ok, still have bad teething times but shes not half as miserable or screaming as much as she was before we got it. ive had to put it on her wrist now tho as it got too tight on her ankle lol. i did get the biggest size too. i got mine off ebay.

i got the necklace but put it doubled up on her ankle under sock or tights, think it has helped allrite

It's defo helped lily you can really see the difference in her when she's not wearing it!

I'm tempted to get one, how much are they on Amazon? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back