Amber necklaces (Helen123 can you help?)

i know! bless them!!! =( cant wait till he gets his first tooth!!! =))

do the bracelets work as effectively as the necklases as i think i'd probably get away with a bracelet more than a necklace!!

I've just bought a necklace and braclet combo for £12.99 from a uk seller amberhealing uk on ebay and as i ordered before 2pm it should be sent out today!!

I think my bubba is going to get his first tooth soon his gum is bulging and he was so upset last night!!

Reading this makes me want one! As evelina says, what are the stories behind them?? X

I was very sceptical about the idea that wearing a necklace or anklet could help with teething but after a couple of weeks of very little sleep I was willing to try anything! The heat from the skin causes tiny quantities of succinic acid to be released and this, supposedly, has pain relieving properties. I bought an anklet (OH wouldn't let my boy wear a necklace) and the first night he wore it he slept right through again. Not sure I can quite believ it myself but I think it worked for us!

AJ wore one till a few months back when he decided to snap it! He's never bothered with it before.
I havent replaced it as he's past the teething stage now but would buy one again in the future.
I found it really helped AJ with teething pain but more so with the amount of dribbling :) He was nearly dribble free wearing it :yay:

J has one and has had it on since around 3.5mnths old. its really helped with his teething, hes got 8 teeth through and never lost a nights sleep. It also really helped with the baby dribble that we all know and love!!

Toby's now got all his teeth apart from the back molars which are probably another 6 months away...but I don't want to take it off :lol: I think he'll look strange without it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back