Amanda Holden

Aww thats great. Didn't even no she was preg xx

Brilliant news!! She deserves her little girl - I just saw piccys of her in ridicoulous high heals two days ago on the wright Stuff show, they were saying how can she walk in those heals with big baby bump, as sooo dangerous - she looked great (I couldn't have walked in them). So I had no idea she was sooo ready to pop!!

Just been reading about this. She's quite ill apparently, and I'm almost certain I read a few days ago she was only 8 months gone.. so baby must be premature if that's correct.

Hope she gets better soon!

It was on the radio news this mornin that Amanda is in intensive care but doing well and baby is fine. So happy for her to finally have her LO xx

Wss^^ I read she had the baby 3 days ago and has been in intensive care since but she is getting better xx

i heard on the radio a few days ago that she had a baby called hollie rose and was really pleased for her after everything she been through but then i saw the paper advertising she nearly died, so looked it up

baby is fine now and amanda is no longer classed as critical and should make a full recovery

sending my well wishes to her, baby and the family :) xx

http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/amanda-ho...t-amanda-holden-birth-hollie-rose-almost-died

I heard about this and how nearly both of them died :(
Glad her and her little girl are fine now though :) xx

Poor women she had an awful time having this little one and after going through that terrible time last year, so pleased all is ok now :)

Wishing them the best, andgreat choice of name :) nice to see a celeb picking a normal name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back