Amanda Holden - yikes!

Danielle77

Reaction score
Is anybody else completely freaked out by the headlines this morning about Amanda Holden? Iim such a worrier anyway - just want my baby here safe :-/ x

Yes, I've just been reading about that too... Poor thing, sounds like she's had a nightmare of a time. Thankfully the baby is well and hopefully she will soon recover too. Certainly is scary, but we have to remember that such traumatic labours and births are the minority, and the vast majority of women do not suffer to that extent. X

Yep it worried me too esp knowing that a friend of mine had a similar experience just before christmas you just have to think that not every birth has complications most are fine but doesn't stop you worrying though.

I really feel for her she's been through so much, but they said its really really rare what ever it is that she's got, still a worry though x

Oh gosh, I have only just read about her! Aww so long as her lil girl is well and it looks like Amanda is going to make a good recovery. Bless her, must have been traumatic for her xx

Have to admit has scared me a bit! Poor woman, glad she is recovering well thou, she has had a tough time xx

Do we know yet what it was? I wonder if she had that 'help' that makes u really ill.

She'll have the best private care and although it's scary she's in good hands. This may sound harsh but it's only when celebs get things go wrong that it highlights the problems us plebs face too without being able to afford private care. You can bet your bottom dollar the dangers of childbirth will be highlighted for a while and that only benefits the mummys to come to might face the same thing. As awful as it was Jade Goody highlighted the fact that cervical cancer kills lots of women too young and the rush of screening tests afterwards went through the roof, there's no saying how many lives that saved xxxxxx

Never heard anything what happened? oh better go google it

From what I've read she bleed very heavely after birth and colapsed shes had several blood transfusions but then again I may be wrong. xx

I've heard only slight bits about this. Heard her and baby are now doing fine and making a great recovery though which is fab news!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back