am worried!!!!

louise1988

Reaction score
hi i was jus wondering as this is my 1st pregnancy is it normall to have pain in my lower abdomin???? am really scared but dont no wot to think bout it!!!! xxxxx

hiya hun yes its normal, its just your body streching and accomadting the growth your going to go through! Im 9 weeks and sat here with belly ache at mo but am assured by all its perfectly normal :hug:

Hi Louise,

Welcome and congrats! How far along are you? I'm 5+2 and am still getting the occasional twinge which feels like a pinch, and then a stitch-like feeling in my sides. Does this sound like them?

x

yes its totally normal. :hug: it scared me with my first too. in fact its still scared me with this one! :lol:

yes i'm getting them too, occasional sharp pains and dull aches- lovely :cheer:

Lol, i rushed to hospital at the weekend because I was in so much pain i couldn't stand straight. It felt like really bad period pains. But everything was fine and it's all going smoothley. If you haven't got any bleeding then everything should be fine :D

I'm 10 weeks and have been getting them on and off since my BFP. My abs have all but given up the ghost now anyway but they have been getting steadily worse for the last fortnight or so.

Please dont panic!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back