got my first appointment

shaz20

Reaction score
hi all ive got my first scan and consultation on the 17th
of december am really nervous as this is my 1st pregnancy
and dont know wot to expect ive also been getting cramps
like period pain and a bit of pain down below is this normal

Sounds all normal to me as long as its not servere pains and your not having any bleeding.
good luck on the 17th with your scan, hope all goes well :D

Your tummy is doing a lot of stretching and getting ready to grow so cramps and stitch like pain is normal.
At my 12 week scan I was called into the sonographers room and lay down on the bed. They squirt stuff on your tummy and rub the scanner thing over you to see the baby. You can see it on the screen while the sonographer is doing it and she might point out bits that you can see like the hands. They take a pic that you can buy (ours was £4 and you had to buy a token from the machine).
After that I saw the hospital mw who weighed me and gave me a load of bumf & advertising/leaflets but the book with the Bounty pack application form was in it.

That was about all. We were in and out in about half an hour. It's very painless!

Hey Shaz. I have mine on the 15th :? Ime only 6 weeks but doctor said she will be doing a scan so i will let you know how it goes. . . .

My first baby also, so ime completely nervous, ime just doing what the doctor tells me at the momment, , , ,

hi hun,

you will enjoy your scan when you see it, it truely is amazing :)

remember to take a urine sample with you for the mw to test also :hug:

I've got my scan on the 17th aswell :)

The pain is normal, just things stretching and growing.

Good luck with your scan, it's amazing to see :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back