• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did I over do it?

Tasha20

Reaction score
For the past hour or so I have been in the garden raking all the friggin leaves :wall: (there about 50 bags worth, no joke!)

And when I came in I got a sharp pain on the right side of my lower abdomin, its not as sharp now, more of a niggle and im all achy around the uterus.

All down to over doing it do you think?

That is a lot of leaves hun!

Do you regulary exercise? If not then you have probably just pulled a muscle :hug:

Could it be a stitch? I usually get one if I overdo stuff - so I try not to do anything :lol:

Hope it passes hun :hug: :hug:

Yes I remember feeling more aches and pains in those early days........and was renovating a house at the time. Your body knows when its time to stop so listen to it, although if you do regular exercise anyway there is no need to stop, just dont do too much.

I found I was much more active in the 2nd Tri than I was in the 1st and only just thrown in the towel and had to stop walking my dog 2 miles a day now.....my body seriously complains if I do too much now!

You do a get a lot of aches and twinges in the first few weeks, so it might not be anything to do with your gardening. I suffered with IBS a few years back, and because pregnancy slows down your digestion, I've been getting a lot of IBS type pains too. They're worst on the right lower side of my abdomen, and are quite sharp too, a bit like stitch, so it might just be your intestines having a bit of a grumble!

:hug: thanks.

I walk alot, but dont do load of excersise.

I think I proberly pulled something, and im knackerd after doing that now :sleep:

I felt fine before I did the leaves, and I was being quite vigerous because it was doing my head in :lol:

Yes there are loads of leaves, we have about 4 friggin huge trees surround the back garden, and two apple trees, so lots of leaves!!

To be honest the pain reminds me of ov pain (really odd)

Hope its got better hun. I had this earlier after dancing with my daughter so am relaxing for a bit now while she has a nap :hug: :hug:

you need to take it easy hun, hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

I started getting cramps by around 5 ish and rang OH and he had ago at me :oops: "I told you to take it easy!"

I think I will leave the bagging up to him :lol:

Thanks Lou hun :hug:

I am now :lol:

:hug: :hug:

You know I just think, well if I dont do it, who will? OH certianly wont. :(

Bloody men :roll:

Tasha20 said:
I am now :lol:

:hug: :hug:

You know I just think, well if I dont do it, who will? OH certianly wont. :(

Bloody men :roll:

I know how you feel. I was humping boxes round other day cuz OH said "I'll do it later". But he won't. Never does.

Oh yeah the "ill do it later trick" :lol: heard that many times.

Tasha20 said:
Oh yeah the "ill do it later trick" :lol: heard that many times.

I know, it's frustrating. You either will now, or not bother and I will do it! :twisted: :evil:

:lol: yep, though he still hasnt got grasp of the concept :roll:

Serendipity_ said:
Tasha20 said:
:lol: yep, though he still hasnt got grasp of the concept :roll:

I always gasp and go 'ow ow ow ow' and sigh loudly so he gets the picture :lol:

:lol: I might try that

Thanks Trix hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics