ANOTHER potential symptom?

jaybay

Reaction score
Ok so this morning I woke up to a headache I couldn't believe.

I never have headaches, could this be a symptom?

I'm starting to think maybe my last "period" was implantation bleeding, if you read my previous posts.
About 3 weeks ago I had a one-day period, heavier than spotting, lighter than a period. It was about 3 weeks after my period in may.

So according to my loose calculations if the "period" three weeks ago was my actual period, I'm like 8 or so dpo. If its implantation bleeding and I am preggo, I'm at about 6 weeks.

My symptom count is:
Headaches
Cramping
the "period" possibly
Nausea
Sensitive nipples
Mood
Food cravings/aversions

I'm so new to this, gah I'm so confused! Advice?????

Note: I still don't have any frequent urinating, back pain, or ewcm!

Hi, headaches are very common in pregnancy. If there is a possibility you could be six weeks pregnant you could do a test now to stop all the uncertainty, if its negative then wait til Sunday and test again if AF doesn't arrive. Good luck xxx

Have my fx, have been following your post, you are having similar symptoms as me so would be interested to see where we end up xxx

Post update: af is due sometime between tomorrow and sunday, and I still have no sign of her.

Thinking I might test saturday. Have the whole weekend off work to be excited if it comes up bfp :)

The only was to know if your light period was implntation is to do a tests- it would definately give an accurate result. However if ur 8dpo it is unlikely that the symptoms u r feeling are pregnancy related. At 8dpo implantation is likely to not even have happened yet. What ur feeling could be down the the increase in progesterone in ur body after ovulation or the simple fact that u want to be pregnant. Try and relax a little and enjoy ttc!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back