Am i pregnant, please help me?

lauzie

Reaction score
I unprotected sex 10 days ago and i came off my AF on the Thursday, Ive been feeling sick constantly and im constanly goin to the toilet its like i got constant food poisoning... and im sure i am pregnant, ive got a kinda natural instinct, ive been pregnant before but i didnt have these symptoms, it was completely different. Is it to early to do a test, any advice on if im pregnant?

When is AF due again? I tested positive 3 days before AF was due but tests earlier than that were negative. I would wait until closer til AF is due.

Hi, thanks for looking at me problem, im not due on until 16th june, its only been 10days since i uprotected sex, but i feel so ill, what do u think?

I think it would be too early to tell yet unfortunately. I felt really ill about a week before I was due, but that I think was partly due to an UTI and it was after a few days of feeling really crampy and off that I tested.

Yea i did think it would be to early myself but im just so sure...anyways i spose i will have to wait and see.

Thanks for replying.

xxxxx

Hi lauzie,

When was the first day of your last period? Was it normal? How many days is your cycle? I'm asking so that we can see if you were on your fertile days the day you had unprotected sex.

If you're expecting your period on 16th June then you're probably ovulating around 2nd June (you subtract 14 days), in a couple of days that is. Your fertile window might have just begun.

I don't know if you want to be pg or not. Hope this helps.

xx

Hi wondering thanks 4 replying,

The first day of my last period was th 15th may, my normal cycle is 28 days and it was normal.

Im just really confused, i do think im pregnant but i dunno.

xx

Hi lauzie

Well you know what they say, anything is possible! But see, if your cycle is 28 days and your first day of your last period was 15th May, then your ovulation window would be 26-30 May (with possible ovulation day being on the 29th). Fertile days are about 3 days b4 ovulation day, actual ov. day (where you're most fertile), and day after ovulation.

Ok now, you had sex about 10 days ago, that is on the 21st May? Sperm can survive inside your cervix up to 7-8 days but that's very rare, most common is 2-3 days I think.

Was that the only day you had unprotected sex? You sound really worried...

If your cycle is regular at 28 days and not less than that, I'd say you're safe (sorry, I don't know if you want to be pg or not).

Since you say your last period was normal then I suppose you didn't fall pg around your previous ov day (beggining of May)... If by any chance sth happened back then, you surely can test now to check.

May I ask how old are you? Can you contact a gp?

Take care

xxx

Hi Wondering,

I actually worked out the dates wrong, i am actually due on the 12th June that would make it a 28 day cycle, That wasnt the only time i had unprotected sex i was virtually every day since them but out of the amount of time i have only 3 time my b/f ejac. (sorry i know that sounds discusting)....

Im just really confused of to when i can do a test, I am 21 by th eway.

Thanks 4 replying, again, so sweet.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back