Am i the only one?

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
That has a junk draw?

Its just somewhere i stuff things i dont really need but i have to keep it incase i do :lol: :oops:

Out of all my friends i'm the only one that has one :?

I have two!!!

One in the kitchen and one in the lounge!! :D

I have two as well, one in the kitchen and one in the bedroom.

i have 2 junk draws and a cupbiard and a wardrobe and in a long storage box under rileys cot
out of sight out of mind :rotfl:

i think my whole house is a junk draw..lol!
my junk draws always start off as a tidy place to keep
important stuff and end up a place i cant find anything!!

I have to have one so when i'm in a rush to tidy up everythin goes in there :rotfl:

And people thing my flat is always so tidy :lol:

Nic'n'Keeley said:
That has a junk draw?

Its just somewhere i stuff things i dont really need but i have to keep it incase i do :lol: :oops:

ONE DRAW... Just ONE :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: How do you cope... we have rooms, garages... out house is junk!! :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
Nic'n'Keeley said:
That has a junk draw?

ONE DRAW... Just ONE :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: How do you cope... we have rooms, garages... out house is junk!! :rotfl:

I only live in a two bed flat... but when i move in feb hopefully to a house i wil have loads of junk draws :lol:

Nic'n'Keeley said:
Squiglet said:
[quote="Nic'n'Keeley":1wojk6jv]That has a junk draw?

I only live in a two bed flat... but when i move in feb hopefully to a house i wil have loads of junk draws :lol:[/quote:1wojk6jv]

Lol we lived in a 2 bed 60m2 flat...Every wardrobe, draw and underbed area was a junk area... :rotfl: It got so bad we had to buy a bigger flat...now we've filled it with even more Junk :doh: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

fran_23 said:
i think my whole house is a junk draw..lol!
my junk draws always start off as a tidy place to keep
important stuff and end up a place i cant find anything!!
ditto!

I have just in the kitchen alone, 2 junk draws, 1 big cuboard and 4 shelves full of crap :oops: OH is a hoarder!

i ahve a bloody kunk room! i chuck everything in there just icase i need them again :rotfl:

we had a junk room but had to change it to a nursery :lol: SO i then had a junk draw mostly full of baby bits or bits i wanted to hide that had no place in the house - u know when u have people comig over and have a mad tidy round and throw everythin in a draw :oops: :oops: :oops:

but now as we have packed mostly everything that is not scrwed to the floor - i officialy have no junk draw/hinding place :wall: :wall: :wall:

I am the worlds worst hoarder, OH goes mad at me...we have drawers and drawers in every room full of s**t, kept "just in case" :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back