Am i the only one...?

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
I have my boiler in my bedroom in a long cupboard and every night before bed i have to look in it... as i always think there's gonna be someone in there....

I done it last night and thought to myself what would i actually do if i opened it and there was somethin in there :shock: :oops:

Am i the only one that does silly stuff like this?

How funny, I checked the airing cupboard the other night!! Never done that before - by the way the airing cupboard can barey fit a flannel in it, so it would have to be a midget psycho if there was one in there!!

nic & keeley said:
I have my boiler in my bedroom in a long cupboard and every night before bed i have to look in it... as i always think there's gonna be someone in there....

I done it last night and thought to myself what would i actually do if i opened it and there was somethin in there :shock: :oops:

Am i the only one that does silly stuff like this?

lol nope i have checkin rituals ;)

No sweety your not im the same like when im sitting on the sofa i have to sitt with my feet up incase thers something undernaeth waiting to pull me under now thats silly :lol: Or when i go to the toilet i have to check in there to make sure theres nothing in there i snakes or anything like that :rotfl: I have a few others but they are embarassing :oops:

I have to do the toilet thing as wel and i hate sitting on the sofa i have to lay down on it as i feel like there's someone behind me all the time :?

I thought i was the only one with those things too i get well ribbed by the other half who tells me im being silly its like when i go to sleep at night i have to oull the duvet over my head as i get scared theres someone in the room well other than me and the o/h :lol:

nic & keeley said:
I have to do the toilet thing as wel and i hate sitting on the sofa i have to lay down on it as i feel like there's someone behind me all the time :?

Oooh that's spooky Nic.

I get paranoid when DH is on nights. Last time he was I woke up to hear a big bang and was convinced someone was in the house. I had to call him and he stayed on the phone whilst I checked the whole house, not sure what he would have done or what I would have done if someone was in the house (maybe he could drive home with the flashing blue lights on, he is a policeman) but it made me feel better anyway.

Once you spook yourself it's very hard to relax and you keep hearing or seeing different things.

Ooh I rambled a bit there :oops:

I have to fold the duvet cover yet so my feet don't get out as i always think somethings gonna grab me and pull me under the bed....( as if i would fit under my bed anyways) :oops:

Tina & Gabs said:
[quote="nic & keeley":1a2ladpx]I have to do the toilet thing as wel and i hate sitting on the sofa i have to lay down on it as i feel like there's someone behind me all the time :?

Oooh that's spooky Nic.
Once you spook yourself it's very hard to relax and you keep hearing or seeing different things.[/quote:1a2ladpx]

Soo true i used to be a deep sleeper but since living on my own with Keeley i swear i would wake up to a pin dropping :?

oooo im the same, at night i have to have all the curtains shut incase i look up n see sum1 looking in, that wud kill me :shock:

I hate being at home (my parents) on my own, its quite a big house n i have to have all the curtains shut, lights on n all the tvs on in every room. If the dogs bark for no reason i sh*t myself - not literally :rotfl: but still

I do the toilet thing an for some reason when im in the bath room looking in the mirror at night I always think im going to see something behind me so I get scared then :lol:

Right now though im sitting in the dark on my bed with my feet on the floor (there is a big gap under the bed aswell) an a window behind me :lol: Not scared though :shakehead: haha

ooo i used to do that when i slept in my room
i was always scared there was going to be someone in there

i was check the vestibule (sp?) now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111