Am I the only one??

frangelle

Reaction score
..Who will miss Mr Blair? I like him :( Apparently I am the only one, everyone hates him!!!

I think hes alright but just hate the fact he's a bum kisser. I wont miss him...sorry :hug:

if you mean Tony Blair - then i say good bloody ridance - i hate the man and hate him that much i wrote him a 4 page letter the other month telling him EXACTLY what kind of man he is (reg the Iraq war) i cannot stand the bloke - he is 100% PIG!!!!!!!

:evil:

I admit he was up George Bush's arse. But apparently they've fallen out now, they're just like kids :rotfl:

I just feel sorry for him :?

frangelle said:
I admit he was up George Bush's arse. But apparently they've fallen out now, they're just like kids :rotfl:

I know what you mean, i feel sorry for him but probably not the same reasons. He had a chance to do good and he chose not to really. Instead of listening to people he just followed GB every where he went. Thats why i think hes "alright" because lets face it they all lie and mess things up. Its the fact that he used GB as a way to share the blame so he wasnt a bigger target.

jenna said:
frangelle said:

I know what you mean, i feel sorry for him but probably not the same reasons. He had a chance to do good and he chose not to really. Instead of listening to people he just followed GB every where he went. Thats why i think hes "alright" because lets face it they all lie and mess things up. Its the fact that he used GB as a way to share the blame so he wasnt a bigger target.

But to be fair, I'd rather have america as our allies than enemies :?

Yeah i supose. But it was like every one saw GB and TB as one rather 2. Other countries supported thing theyd done but didnt have the same kinda relationship as them too.
It could be a good thing but some of the stuff on the news theyve been caught bitching about makes them look really dumb. :? like 2 girls in a playground

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back