Am I the father?

Cleanprophet

Reaction score
I had sex with a girl who just split up with her husband but have recently got back together. She's told me the dates and has swore I'm not the father. She's only under 2 weeks pregnant. Do these dates add up????

Had sex 7th sept

Took Ella 1 morning after pill the morning of the 8th sept

Had sex with her boyfriend 10th as she was ovulating( she swears she lives by her ovulation dates and knows when every month)

Had sex with her boyfriend again during the following week

Then takes a pregnancy test as she hasn't had her period on the 26th sept

The clear blue digital test results were pregnant 1 to 2 weeks so that date if it's 2 weeks takes us to the 12th sept...

I'm really panicking. She's adamant it's not mine

Ella One delays the release of an egg. If she didn't ovulate yet and she took the pill, then her egg was probably released around the 12th. Which makes it more probable of being her husband's child then yours since she would have had her period on the 26th. But that is purely on the facts that you gave and only if she didn't ovulate earlier.

To be honest there is only one way to know. Sperm lives in womb for 5 days. Your have to do a DNA.
This is what haopens when people dont use something. Plus the morning aftet pill is not 100%

Last edited:
She probably saying that because she doesn't want it to be yours so her husband doesn't know about her cheating ways. It's more her problem than yours to be honest and if you didn't want to get her pregnant like jezza always says "should've put summit at the end of it"

How many times are you going to post this same question? No one can tell you if your the father, if this is even remotely true since one minute it's her husband and the next it's her boyfriend. No it's not normal that she's bleeding, she should go to EPU.

Thanks for the replies. She has told me she's been bleeding since Sunday. Light and heavy. Monday too and Tuesday it got heavier. Seems to have eased off a little today.

She basically ended up having her period and is now not pregnant. Maybe don't have sex with a married woman and don't get yourself in this situation in the future.

It sounds to me that the baby would be her husband's if she took the morning after pill with you then that would have stopped a pregnancy. Of course there is still a slim chance that you could be the father. She shouldn't really be saying one way or another, unless a period separated you both she would know. I understand she is really confused and frustrated with not knowing but she shouldn't assume and play with everyone's hearts. I know this all to well as I was in the same situation a couple of years ago. But I was defo single. I should of used something and found I was pregnant. There was no way of Truely knowing which one was the dad and I was completely honest with both of them. I didn't let either get close as I didn't want to hurt them once I found out who the father was. It was a horrible experience and taught me a fucking massive lesson. But I ended up loosing the baby at 11 weeks and never found out. I think it was due to stress and anxiety which I put myself in. One of the potential fathers was a life long friend. And I am still friends with him to this day. The other, well.. he was a nightmare. But I had to remain responsible for my actions. I suffered dearly for it to in the end by loosing my baby. If I was you, I would keep an arms length and let her know you are there if she needs you. Easier said then done, but if she has chosen to get back with her husband that is something that you have to deal with however frustrating and annoying it is for you.
If she has started to bleed it could be a mc or something else, there is no way to know and she needs to get to the epu asap and find out what is going on. She also shouldn't guess who the dad is going by them dates its impossible to know for definite. Good luck with the outcome.

She's adamant it's her husbands but these dates are too close yes I agree with you. She phone the mat unit on Monday and the bleeding got heavier on Tuesday all she wS told is that she will need to take a pregnancy test in two weeks see if she's still pregnant.

Just have to wait and see and do the test then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back