• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I Still Pregnant?? Ggggrrr sorry...bit of a rant x :-(

Mummy Rich

Reaction score
Am I a complete weirdo... I feel as tho I am not pregnant anymore. Dont seem to be growing bump wise anymore. The un comfy nights etc just seem part of everyday life and it seems Jackabella is never due to arrive!

I am also DREADING the thought of going back to work tomorro. I have got 6 weeks left exactly. I admire the women on here that can work so late...stars you all are. I just wish it was now and things would get a bloody move on.

Sorry for the rant...been feeling like this for about a week or two and that's why I havent really been on much lately.

Does anyone else feel the same?? Feel quite down about it to be honest xxx :(

:hug: :hug:

I've been having on and off days, or weeks. I've not worked at all during my pregnancy so on the days I feel low I feel guilty too as I know some girls have to work as well as feel crappy.

It's funny I seem to have slipped in to the routine of sleeplessness and heartburn like it's just a part of everyday life now.

However, a few nights ago I was standing in front of the mirror inspecting the bumpage and thought "OMG! I'm like totally pregnant!"

I think it's the emotional roller coaster we're on. I've just come back to the forums too after some time out feeling miserable. Having to face work can't be helping at all.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: hun

Yes I feel like you do, I have about 5 weeks left of work, I think I will finish at the end of march, so Ill be kind of about 33 weeks and it cant come soon enough!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back