questions and a general moan

DevenChantler

Reaction score
Hey, im sorry in advanced but i need a rant.. im 38+2 today and my god have i had enough of being pregnant now! i feel like a complete whale. i have chipped toe nail varnish which is annoying the hell out of me but i cant reach it to re-do it and my oh is crap at doing it lol..

Ive been having mild period like pains for a few days now but nothing ever comes of them, any ideas what this might be. I also dont seem to ever hve bh!? does everyone feel them?

sorry girls im fed up lol.. hope everyone is doing well and little ones are all healthy xx

No,most people don't feel BH. that's why a lot of mw's describe them as painless. Don't worry about not having noticed them. Xxx

I am 38+2 too, and feel the same way. Feel awful today so that doesn't help! No, not everyone feels BH, but apparently everyone does get them :)

Sounds like BH to me. I only got them starting at 39 weeks but I only get them once or twice now usually in the evening.

Getting fed up of all this too but can still paint me toenails, I think the key is sitting with your legs open so bump goes down the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back