questions and a general moan

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by DevenChantler, Jan 27, 2012.

1. DevenChantler

DevenChantler Member

Hey, im sorry in advanced but i need a rant.. im 38+2 today and my god have i had enough of being pregnant now! i feel like a complete whale. i have chipped toe nail varnish which is annoying the hell out of me but i cant reach it to re-do it and my oh is crap at doing it lol..

Ive been having mild period like pains for a few days now but nothing ever comes of them, any ideas what this might be. I also dont seem to ever hve bh!? does everyone feel them?

sorry girls im fed up lol.. hope everyone is doing well and little ones are all healthy xx

2. l_maclean

l_maclean Well-Known Member

No,most people don't feel BH. that's why a lot of mw's describe them as painless. Don't worry about not having noticed them. Xxx

3. Mrs. KM

Mrs. KM Well-Known Member

I am 38+2 too, and feel the same way. Feel awful today so that doesn't help! No, not everyone feels BH, but apparently everyone does get them :)

4. jojo_2012

jojo_2012 Well-Known Member

Sounds like BH to me. I only got them starting at 39 weeks but I only get them once or twice now usually in the evening.

Getting fed up of all this too but can still paint me toenails, I think the key is sitting with your legs open so bump goes down the middle.