is this my period?

manduk

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone could give me some advice please. On the 18th Dec I found out i was having an ectopic pregnancy at 9 weeks pregnant. the baby almost made it to the womb being on the edge of it and just on the edge of my tube. I had previously had my tubes checked for any blockages as we had been TTC for 2 years and the results was good. Hence i dont know why i had the ectopic. Anyway I started bleeding again on thursday this week and its almost like a period. Could it be my period? or is it related to the surgery? I'm not soaking a pad in less than an hour. If it is my period does that mean my body is getting back to normal? and how will i work out when i will ovalate next as i dont want to get pregnant again too early. my periods before was 31-35 days regular. However if this is my period I worked it out as if it would be early, as the week I had my opperation i would of been due for my 2nd period, hence the confusion. Oh, i would just like to say Im sorry for everyone's losses on this page. May the future be bright for you all

Im sorry but I dont know anything about this, I wish you luck though and hope that it is your period :)

It's quite possible to bleed 23 days after a loss so it may well be. I had my 1st af within 18 last time and surprisingly got a + on an ovulation kit within 5 days of my ERPC. I got my :bfp: 22 days later :D

Hi
sorry for your loss. I had an ectopic pregnancy on 30th dec 2009 so I understand what you are going through. I am not sure how to answer your questions but would recommend the ectopic pregnancy trust site which is www.ectopic.org.uk. It has loads of great info as well as lots of people you can ask questions to who has experienced ectopics too. Hope that helps. Did you have key hole surgery?

yeah I did have the keyhole surgery. another horrible things is Im so desperate to cry but It almost seems like I cant and am bottling it up. the only time i cried was at my scan that confirmed the ectopic, as only the day b4 a dr said i wasnt havin one

I haven't done much crying either. I guess it hasn't sunk in yet. I am afraid it is just going to hit me when I least expect it. I know it is hard to find people to talk to it about but if you can talk to people you may find like I havecthay there are so many people who have been through the same. We found out the other day that a friend of my husbands wife had the same thing happen to her a year and a bit ago andvthey just had a little boy.
I want to cry but at the moment I am trying to focus on positives and the hope that we can try again soon. If I can't think that I would just fall apart. Do you just feel like you are going through the motions everyday.
How are you healing have the stiches all gone? Did you try the other site?
Have you had much support from your friends or do they not know what to say?
Sorry for all the questions and I hope things get easier for you soon
zandy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back