AM I PREGNANT????

Rebecca1

Reaction score
Hello!!

I was wondering if anyone can be of help to me.
Im 21yrs of age, engaged & very happy with my life.
My fiance & I have decided to take the step in trying for a child together.
My periods are now 11 day's late & i have been off the pill for roughly a year, maybe a little less. I have recently felt sicky, not particulary in the mornings, just all day. I am very tired, achy & recently thought i had the flu, which turned out to be just a cough. When my periods were due i had the usual symptons of achy breasts, but i also got shooting pains in my lower stomach. My breasts are still quite tender but there is no pains or indication of my periods.I don't know if this is because im hoping/thinking im pregnant, but i just feel as though i don't have the energy/drive to do things i usually do. Recently have been worrying about work, so maybe this can delay my periods?! Scents are annoying me, ie antipers etc.
I haven't done a pregnancy test as i suppose i am scared of the outcome being negative. Can anyone help or advise me?!??!! Thank You x

Hi Rebecca

If I were you I would do a test. From what you say it sounds like you could be PG but you will know for sure if you do a test.

Good luck and let us know if you decide to do one!!

Kim

I agree with Kim if you are 11days late you should definitley get a test!! It will put your mind at rest either way.

Make sure you let us know how things go.

Vicky xx

TEST TEST TEST lol, ok sorry about that but it sounds like you could be PG so go Take a test NOW lol

Good luck

Hi, I hear what you're saying about being disappointed if it's a BFN but you won't know if it's a BFP until you test either.... it's worth a gamble I reckon :). Good luck :), let us know what happens

+++

Yea seem like u r prego well the only thing i can say is what the other girl said to take a test. If u join then that is cool. Best of luck :D
Candice

Ladies,

Thank you for the advice, i took it & i am PREGNANT!!! Woooooo hooooo!
I have the doctors on Friday morning to see how far gone i am etc etc etc!!!
Im sooooooo happy!!!
Thanks Again All Of You For Being Soooo Nice!!!
xxxxx

YAY! congratulations!!

I'm not desperate to get pg, was going to wait to TTC properly after my holiday in June but i feel really different atm and i have a feeling i'm pg. i'm going to buy a test and do it tomorrow maybe.

I'm only one day late but i feel really different - what do you think i should do? test in the morning or wait :?

YAY I am happy for u Rebecca1 i hope u have a safe and fun pregnancy.

As for torriElla don't wait to take the test.

Congratulations Rebecca!!

I'm really happy for you. Keep us all posted on how you're getting on.

Kim xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back