Am I pregnant???

Sib

Reaction score
Hello Everyone...

I have had joined many forum but never thought I will come in Pregnancy forum one day too. :)

I need some help. My Periods were due on 11th November and still no signs. I am having lower back pains, sometimes stomaches and dizziness. I get tired very quickly and from last few days feeling sore breasts. BUT when I do my Home Pregnancy test, it comes as false! :wall: Any help????Any idea whats going on with my body??? :think: furthermore I had miscarriage in August but after that I had my normal period.

Helppppppppppppppppppppppp..please

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Sorry to hear about your M C :hug: . I could be your body getting back to normal after the miscarriage hun. Maybe go to your doctor and they may be able to give you a blood test.

Sorry I can't be of more help hun

:wave: :wave: :wave: Hi Sib, welcome to the forum

I'm just going to re-iterate what Sakrdy says really. It could be your cycles are still slightly out of sync and are getting back to normal. Ot it could just be an ad hoc wierd cycle

sorry I'm not more helpful

:hug:

Thank you for your help. I dont know about the cycle because last two were right on time and I was happy that they are regular now. Plus With my 1st miscarriage I had trouble regulating them but it just doesnt seem right this time as my body feels different. Somebody suggested to have a scan to see whats going on. So I am gonna see doc soon and hope for the best! :cheer: :cheer:

I agree with the others it could be an erratic cycle which can happen sometimes after mc (sorry about ur loss :hug: ).

I would suggest visiting your GP too as there could be another underlying cause

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back