Am i pregnant??

Rach85

Reaction score
Hi

Im new here and this is my first post. PLease can someone help me?
I am due my period about now but have had no signs that im going to have one. I normally get really bad period cramps a week before im due, but this time nothingand my last period only lasted for 3 days compared to the normal 4 or 5. At the moment my breasts are extremley sore and tender and i have had terrible headaches for the last 5 days. could i be pregnant?? :?

it certainly sounds as if it is possible. why don't you try taking a pregnancy test? if negative and still no period in 3 or 4 days try again.

Code:

I had bleeding for two days with mucous in it, then a brown discharge for three days, then wiped pink for two. My doctor said i was having my period, it was IMPLANTATION. Just found out yesterday on home pregnancy test, I used First Response and it came up straight away, I go for scan tomorrow 24th june, to make sure something is in there.

GoodLuck

I wish you all the best :D

As i was typing the last message I was miscarrying my baby, I am now pregnant again and due 1st week of April...... :cry: :D

Congrats! I wish you healthy pregnancy! :D

xoxo

Thankyou ree77
I hope you have a wonderful Jorney too, When is your baby due and what are you hoping for.....

CONGRATS to you too Sami and little Fluff
all the best for your jorney too..........

Thank you Tayla! I am due March 13 and we are hoping for healthy! but having a little girl will even our children out. The only pregnancy I never really had morning sickness was when I was pregnant with my daughter with my boys I was always sick!! So far I only get a little naseua so if it keeps this way I would say it just maybe a little girl! But as long as there are 10 toes and 10 fingers and everything works I will be grateful! How about you I see you are due Apr what are you hoping for??

xoxo

Hi Ree

Yes I'm Just hoping for healthy too... But a Boy would be my husband's dream, as he is the only boy in his family.. His sister has only girls and she can't have anymore, so its up to me and hubby to give his family a boy. But no matter what we get I am grateful and will Love it no matter what..

GoodLuck Ree

I see you pop into my thread "Jorney with me" Great to have you aboard...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back