Am i pregnant? Please help!!

grace

Reaction score
Hi, i need your experience!!

I really hope i am pregnant, i have been trying for 7 months now, since i came off the combination pill.

I am a week late, although i did spot last monday when i was due on, last tuesday and then again yesterday and today. Ive had a funny brownish discharge, only a tiny amount, then its had an orange tint, then a pinkish tint, what is that all about?!!

I have had heartburn for 3 weeks, i had never had it before in my life, my appetite is all over the place. Lower back pain the past 2 weeks. I feel exhausted all the time, keep falling asleep everywhere, keep feeling really warm and have had a lot of headaches.

I did a pregnancy test on friday, it was a cheap thing from the supermarket and it was negative, could it be wrong? I am so confused, please help!!!!!!!7

it could def be wrong might be worth trying a different one

mary70, what about the discharge? what is with the colours? did that happen to you? your little girl has a lovely name by the way.

i had a discharge which was a bit like you said but it was iimplantation bleeding which i had for about a week on and off,sounds like u could be pg to me try testing again tomorrow

The discharge you are explaining could well be implantation bleeding.......hope it is hun!!

Get a Clearblue test - not the digital one as the normal one is more accurate at an earlier stage.......that should tell you one way or another...............................wishing you the best of luck, come back and tell us!!! :pray: :hug: xx

i hope it is, i hope i am!!!!!!!

im starving now but i know as soon as i see food i will not want it. i have lower backache and tiredness too. i hope i dont come on, fingers crossed for me i will come back as soon as ive tested tomorrow.

It does all sound good for you hun, I wish you the best of luck testing for tomorrow :pray: :pray:

BABY DUST BABY DUST BABY DUST :hug: xx

Hi

Good luck hun hope you are pregnant, keep us posted
Katrina

Good luck grace!

Sure sounds like implantation bleeding, I had it quite mild, 5 spots and that was it, easily noticeable but no more!

They were dotted over my knickers and arrived a week before AF was due, I also had slight cramping at the time and thought that my AF may be arriving early...was also browny orange...( sorry if tmi!)

Hope this helps slightly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back