how long after implantation can you test?

Emma.b

Reaction score
hi girls im currently 9dpo and last night i think i had some implantation bleeding. The tissue had a pinkish tint to it. any normal person would have missed it, but i always have a good look at the tissue when im in my 2ww :whistle:

so im wondering is 8 dpo to late for implantation, and if not how long after implantation will a positive pregnancy test show?

thanks x x x

Everyone is different but I read implantation can take between 6-12 days to occur hence why some people get a BFP at 10 DPO and others at 18 DPO. Test around 14 DPO if you can hold out :) I tested at 13 and got a barely there line, 15 DPO was much stronger. Good luck hon x

Good question, I had been thinking the same. Good luck x

I have had ib on my last 2 pregnancies at around 10dpo and got my bfp 2 days later on both x

Thanks for the replies girls. I think I'll leave testing for a few more days then. X x

Not everyone gets it hun alot of women get no symptoms at all. Xxx

Last pregnancy I got implantation bleeding when my period was due and not before! but I couldn't get a BFP for ages after. When I did get one it was faint for ages, when I had my 12 week dating scan I was 7 days behind my dates due to late ov and implantation.

The MMC preg before that, I go no IB bleed and got a strong BFP at just 10 DPO!

So read the signs and good luck

I'm not sure when I ovulated as I had no HCG injections this month (chemist was out of stock)
So I just went to bed early for the week I should have ovulated if u get my drift!!! I tested last week and would have been only 6 dpo, so I may be still in with a chance, or could I? I thought I could see the other line very very faint but not sure I thought it was just my eyes playing up!!! I'm two days late if my cycle is 28 days, I get a cycle between 28-30 days. I feel some light period pains so I think the witch is on the way, or can you get mild period pains if you've conceived? I'm all confused now!!! Im normally not like this because I get HCG injections so know exactly when I ovulate. Oh this ttc is cracking me up now......

Last edited:
Hiya hun

I had ib on 7dpo and got my postive 9dpo xxx

i hve no experience but from what i have read the earliest was 9dpo. good luck

Good luck! When are you going to test? x

hi thanks jodied,

i think im gonna test on wednesday or thursday...so wednesday, im too impatient and won't be able to wait til thursday! lol

Altho i dont have high hopes for this month, all positive signs have disappeared and have been replaced by af signs :sad:

How you getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back