Am I pregnant? Kindly check the images

Thanks...what does CB Digi mean?

Clear Blue Digital test - you get the result in words

(so test will say "Pregnant" as opposed to you having to read lines) so there is no need for guess work...

Last edited:
Thanks...what does CB Digi mean?

Clear Blue Digital test - you get the result in words

(so test will say "Pregnant" as opposed to you having to read lines) so there is no need for guess work...

Thanks...I am in India...Not sure about the test you mentioned....Need to check with my doctor...Have an appointment on 28th of this month...will probably undergo sonography test...

Congrats, thats exactly what my test looked like yesterday, so did a clear blue digi this morning and it was positive. Give the clear blue digi with conception indicator a go, and fingers crossed for you hon :) :)

Have a look in the 1st trimester section on here, the girls there are very welcoming! Def get a clearblue digital pregnancy test. They are the ones most girls use to confirm as they are so reliable xx

Many congratulations, dollydolly! Here's wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months... :hugs:

BFP congratulations, wishing you a happy and health pregnancy xx

Congrat hun! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy! Woop Woop! :) x

That looks positive to me! Yaaaaay!! Congratulations and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!! :)

XX

Drumroll please....BFP...YAY!!! Congratulations, have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

if that came up in the time limit its defintely a positive! Fingers crossed it continutes to get darker for you. Lots of luck x x x

if that came up in the time limit its defintely a positive! Fingers crossed it continutes to get darker for you. Lots of luck x x x

Thank you...You are right today also i checked and the line was much darker than what it was yesterday....We talked to doctor yesterday but she told us wait till 28th Jan...then we will go for sonography.....

cool thats excellent, something should show up then to confirm its implanted properly. Excellent news on the darker line x

It deffinitly looks like a positive test to me hun. Congratulations!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back