Am I pregnant? Kindly check the images

dollydolly

Reaction score
Kindly view the image...

I went through IUI on 28th Dec, 2011.. The top image, image.1 is the one I took day before yesterday.. there is a faint line to the right and a darker one to the left..

I took one more test today to see if there's an improvement ( using first urine ) and the image.2 shows a better pink/purple line on the right compared to the image.1 ? or is it my illusion?

Can anyone kindly let me know if I am expecting? I did some research on web and found out that its not a must to see 2 dark lines... so I am kinda curious..

My last date of period was 14th of December, 2011 and I haven't got periods until now.. I usually get the next period 2 days prior or on the due date.. Any answers / views will be much appreciated..

Thanks,

Dolly

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Hi hun I can't see any pics but good luck xxxx

I can see and looks like a deffinite bfp!! Congratulations x

The first test i took was faint lines, but they were deffinately there. The forms with the test say even if there is only a faint line... it's a positive!

The first test i took was faint lines, but they were deffinately there. The forms with the test say even if there is only a faint line... it's a positive!

Congratulations in advance and I hope you have a healthy, cutie and sweet baby :)

I think your having a baby missy! Huge congrats xx

I see a line on both, big congratulations xx

Def yes in the second pic for sure hun

Do a CB Digi to be sure? This works at any time of day!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back