Am I pregnant again

Samie

Reaction score
Ok I had an ectopic pregnancy which resulted in my right tube being removed 7 weeks ago. My period hasn't come yet so I did a clearblue indicator test which says pregnant 1-2 weeks....... I had unprotected sex about 7 days ago. Could I be pregnant or is hcg still present from ectopic? Whats the chances of getting a positive 7 days after?

i dont have much experience on this but i would think it may still be hormones as i doubt it would show up after 7 days hun
but im no expert x x

I am thinking the same, I called my doc and she wants to see me as hormone shouldn't be there 7 weeks later

UPDATE....., Ok so I went to the doctors yesterday, they did a urine test there and it came back positive. She sent me to the hospital for bloodwork this today too with a request for the results today. She called me back half an hour later. My levels are at 753 and unaware to me bloodwork was done 4 days after my op (the day they released me) to check my levels they were at 521 so they are higher than when I came out. She said it indicates I am pregnant but alot of things are going against me due to what happened recently. It could end up ectopic, a miscarriage or blighted something can't remember what exactly lol. I go back in two weeks for another test as nothing will be seen on a scan till then.

I cant believe your levels are so high when you only bd'd 7 days before, or have I misunderstood your first post? xx

Well I started bleeding again today, I went to the hospital as I was in a bit of pain. They did a scan but as expected nothing was seen. They took bloods then an internal exam. It seems my cervix is slightly open so it's quite possible I'm gonna miscarry this one :-( I'm on complete rest now for 2 weeks as I work 2 jobs and they say I have been over doing it. X

Hi cosmic girl it was actually 14 days b4 when I got the first positive I got my days wrong as I was informed my my OH lol if it was 7 days it wouldn't have been with him he told me as he was working away so I have lost a week somewhere in my mind and thinking back on it he is right as it would have been the bank holiday if it was 7 days n he was in London then so it would have been the Monday b4 that (I know it was a Monday) sorry if it's tmi. I was about 19dpo when blood was taken I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back