Am I paranoid ?

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
Does anyone else have a thing about germs and other people touching handling your LO... It seems to me that some people aren't all that bothered about washing their hands or worried about introducing germs to babies. More than a few times complete strangers have touched his cheek in the street and shook his hands about (which is bad as he's always sucking his own hands now). Who the hell are they? They could be carrying anything? I even got upset cos my dad blew his nose, wiping it all about with his hankie for five minutes, putting it back in his pocket and then just wanting to hold LO straight away. I get really upset and want to say something but don't want to upset anyone either. How do you handle it without offending people or am I really just being paranoid?

i'm the same - but i make people wash their hands first :oops:

OMG i am TOTALLY like that, i hate it! once this old alcoholic woman she looked like oliver reed and had massive thick fingers like cumberland sausages and she had wild hair like a witch from a fairy tale- touched millies hands and i thought "ooooooooh myyyyyyyyyyyy GODDDDDDDDD she probably scratches her bum and doesnt take a shower and goodness knows what else!" im a bit ocd really lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back