• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

am i normal?

acs1987

Reaction score
im 17 weeks due the 30th of september and cant wait all ive ever wanted to do is to be a mam, i hav a nice home and nice partner and a crazy but lovely dog. this is my first ever pregnancy and everything so far with the baby is going really well.... however i feel rubbish, i cry all the time and i feel so low i could just crawl under a rock, i dont want to go to work anymore im so exsausted, i feel like everyone is judging me. i get snide comments from people i work with and my family because im not coping very well, i keep on fainting, getting nose bleeds and still have morning sickness. everytime i get abit of a boost (for example i heard the babies heart beat for the first time last week and it was amazing) i get a snide remark of someone and i just take it to heart, i know i should let these things go over my head but i just cant. i feel like im drowning most of the time i feel so alone. ive went from an outgoing bubbly person to just a shell.

i just want someone to talk to

Aww I feel like that some days too! I just blame the hormones, I think they do make you extra sensitive. I've been feeling really insecure past few weeks cause I feel i'm putting on so much weight and none of my clothes fit me anymore.

Try not to let anyone else bother you, they're not worth it at all. Hope you feel better soon :) x

Aw sweetheart! I can relate a little. I'm 14 and a half weeks and have been suffering with constant nausea and been very tired since week 6. I am sick of hearing how my mum never had any of this when she was pregnant and other people haven't had it. I work 3 half days a week and struggle even to do that, the rest of the time I am either in bed or on the sofa. The house and garden are a discrace and I feel so guilty as I just don't have the energy to do much! My OH works 12 hour shifts days and nights and I feel very lonely without him, most of the time its just me and my trusty labrador! I don't have anyone to talk to and end up in tears a lot of the time because I just feel so bad. I'm very happy to be expecting though as we were trying for quite a while but I really want to feel better soon! If you need someone to talk to you can pm me or just post on here, there is always someone about! :)

thanks i just feel like im just going to collapse im so tired, my house is a STATE lol, i have a pile of washing and i just cant face it. i work monday to friday 9-4.30 at a care home, my work was still making me do all the moving and handeling i had done before and it just felt like my body cudnt cope. my mother keeps sayinf "pull yourself together" and things like "well u shud of thought about all this before you went and got yourself pregnant" but im sooooooooo happy that im having this baby i just hate being pregnant. it is driving a wedge beween me and me partner, we bicker constantly over nothing and i feel like im turning into some sort of monster all i seem to do is yell and cry.

im 17 weeks due the 30th of september and cant wait all ive ever wanted to do is to be a mam, i hav a nice home and nice partner and a crazy but lovely dog. this is my first ever pregnancy and everything so far with the baby is going really well.... however i feel rubbish, i cry all the time and i feel so low i could just crawl under a rock, i dont want to go to work anymore im so exsausted, i feel like everyone is judging me. i get snide comments from people i work with and my family because im not coping very well, i keep on fainting, getting nose bleeds and still have morning sickness. everytime i get abit of a boost (for example i heard the babies heart beat for the first time last week and it was amazing) i get a snide remark of someone and i just take it to heart, i know i should let these things go over my head but i just cant. i feel like im drowning most of the time i feel so alone. ive went from an outgoing bubbly person to just a shell.

i just want someone to talk to

its all completely normal its just due to hormones just like when you have a period and hormones go wild theyre like that all through pregnancy

Hope you feel better soon, I was very miserable with my first, I spent 9 months crying and doing very little, put on over 4 stone and I hated pregnancy but it was worth it at the end! I hated pregnancy so much and the way it made me feel that it put me off having more kids (my daughter is 14!). But I have to say so far this time I feel ok emotionally, just feel sick a lot of the time, it still doesn't seem real to me yet though, keep thinking I'm just ill! I do keep expecting to feel the same as I did last time but I'm determined to try and enjoy this pregnancy and make the most of it as it will probably be my last!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back