am i ment to move now???

hayes

Reaction score
Am i ment to go over to tri 2 now?? Im very scared didnt imagine getting pg, or then passed the scan and now tri 2 seems so real.

Will really miss everyone in here tho. Altho you all will be right behind me.

Good luck everyone.

Michelle. x

I think I move to tri 2 tomorrow scary. I can't believe iv made it this far too can't wait til we are saying the same about tri3 :)

Xxx

I know its seems so weird to be a third through already.

Michelle. x

Aw bye Michelle, it's going so fast!! Fingers crossed I'll see you there in a week!

I am still loitering trying to make the move across, its so silly but seems a daunting prospect Lol

I seem unable to change my ticker too, pregnology seems all different :$

Congrats on 2nd tri! I agree 2nd tri makes it more real it's like eeekk!! I tend to post in first & 2nd. X

Hey everybody,

I was suppose to move yesterday lol! The dates on this forum are wrong though it says trimester starts at 14 weeks but its actually starts from 13 weeks. X

I'll be making the leap soon too! If we all go together, it won't seem as scary :) xx

Im glad you will all be cuming with me altho i do tend to post in both at the mo so will prob carry on for a bit.

Michelle. x

Come on over ladies - tri 2 is nice and chilled and its nice to get rid of tri 1 worries (although you will still worry) x

Congrats on getting to tri 2. I must admit, tri 2 was my fave tri with my 1st pregnancy. The sickness started to subside, I started to sprout a little bump, I felt baby kicking/moving, v-day and could easily pick up heartbeat with the doppler.
I just loved it :) x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I won't be long behind you! Come back and tell us what its like though....

I feel like I am about to start a new class at school and worried about all the older kids!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back