Not ment to be this time :(

So sorry twinkles, hope we are both back here soon x

I wish i would have been on this site when i had my mc, everyone is very supportive. Im sure it wont be long before your back in tri 1. I lost mine in may and by the end of july i was here :) Wishing u lots of luck xxxx

so sorry twinkles, and sorry for not posting earlier, yesterday i couldnt bear even read any sad news, today my head is everywhere i dont know who i have replied to and who not. thinking of you, life is shit sometimes. xxxx

it seems to have happened to a lot of us lately its complete and utter b*****ks but i'm here for any of u thats going thru this if u need me hugs xx

thanks deedee, think we all need each other, the only ones who really understand how it feels. xx

very true hun, and tbh i thought i was ok about it until me and my OH had a talk then i just broke down and i felt so much better for doing that and gettin everything out etc, i feel like i'm ready to move on and start again now, kinda like the closure i needed etc xx

ive been crying my eyes out all day, dont want to be feeling bad forever this time, want it out of my system and move on with life, not that i will ever forget my little angels. but i grieved so much and for so long last time cant do it to myself again. xx

its best to get it all out hun and we will never forget but we will just move on and keep them in our hearts always :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back