Am I kidding myself??

MrsRoger

Reaction score
I am 24 weeks on Friday with the twins and already pretty shattered. I am the size of a 36 weeks pregnancy already and have it in my head that I can work up until at least 35 weeks.

My job involves me sitting at a desk all day which is no way strenuous as I can get up and go for walks whenever I want to.

I just wonder if I am completely kidding myself that I will be able to last that long and if I maybe need to sit down with my boss and try and figure something else out, as I am able to work from home as well which might be better.

Really feeling quite sorry for myself at the moment :-( xxx

I have the same type job and only one baby in my belly! But ive suffered with pgp/spd in both pregnancies and sotting at a desk all day is HELL!!!

I was signed off from 33 to 36wks with my pgp with my 1st then had a week A/L and then start mat leave at 37. But wasnt in work just before 33.

This time for diff reasons but also pgp not helping matters, ive actually been signed off since 29wks till 36wks when my mat leave will start 11th april at 36wks.

Office desk job always sounds lazy but honestly see how u go hun! Ull be aching alot and i found i couldnt even reach my keyboard properly cos my bump didnt fit under my desk unless i laid bk in my chair lol! Which didnt help my back!
So i can imagine already with twins ur bumpy is probs getting in the way xxx

I suppose you want to work as long as you can so the majority of your mat leave can be used after the babies arrive. Try and stick it out as long as you can and if working from home is an option go for it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back