Help! Am I in early labour? *updated first post*

babyroo

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
I'm Having really nasty pains that go round my front at bottom of bump and into my back, they are quite iregullar last 4 have been 5mins, 9 mins, 8mins and then 5 mins apart last 45secs, 50secs, 50secs, and 1 min long.

Could I be in early labour?

****Update****
Well it did turn out to be labour. I gave birth to a baby girl on Tuesday morning at 4:37am, weighing 7lb 12oz (so much for a big baby). Jessica is absolutely perfect, very quick labour , when I went to the midwife unit at 12 midnight I was shocked to be told I was already 8cm. I had no pain relief apart from paracetamol at 8pm. Unfortunately had to get transfered to consultant led unit at a different hospital because jessica got a bit distressed at pushing stage and passed first poo. All is well though she is just stirring so got to go , will post birth story a.s.a.p
Pic below
jessicafor.jpg

Sorry for delay in letting you know my news, patientline internet was'nt working when I was in hospital.

ohh sounds good hun.

Are they getting worse with every one, and is it like the pain builds up to a point and then dies off? :D

If you get up and walk around do they go away?

sounds promising hun, got my fingers crossed for you.

xxxxx

good luck babyroo! i hope this is it! x

Congratulations she's beautiful

Well done you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU