Am i falling out of love or hormonal or just angry

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

That's a tough one hun. I really don't know. Sounds like hormones are raging but then you sound really quite bitter about him, I think there's more to it than just that.

Take a step back, take some deep breaths, try to remember what it is you LOVE about him, and focus on that for a while.

If you still struggle, it's deep rooted and you'll need to think hard about things......

hugs to you

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It sounds as if there are things you really don't like about him that are, as sammystar said, "deep-rooted", if I'm being honest. Him refusing to do a simple thing like slowing down, to me, sounds like a complete lack of respect for you. If you haven't had any physical romance or whatever since October, I know that's acceptable to a lot of people and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but sounds like the problem began before you found out you were pregnant, and you really shouldn't stay with him if it is only for the sake of your child. A child with 2 happy parents living apart is better than a child living in a miserable home for the sake of having both parents there.

I would make a list of everything you love/d about him and everything you don't. If the don'ts can't be fixed, and the do's are too few, then to be honest I would move on. There are loads of lovely ladies on here who have coped being single and pregnant or single with a child. You sound like a lovely girl, you're very pretty in that picture in your signature, and you could find someone a lot nicer who will love you and respect you and treat you just as you would like to be treated.

Hope you make the right decision for you, if you want to chat just PM me. Hope my post doesn't sound too harsh, I'm just being honest.

I have thought about exactly the same things as you, even explained to people yesterday that i told OH i didn't love him anymore. But as with me i'm sure its hormones because once everything has passed and forgot about we seem fine and happy again.
But its something only you can know the answer to, even if it is deep down and it doesn't surface that much it will always be in the back of your mind, which i feel causes me these moments of hate towards me OH and where everything he will do will annoy me.

Staying together for children never works, as said before. Children are aware of everyhing and pick up when things arn't right between mummy and daddy. I wish you all the best at coming through this and know what ever you chose will be for you and your unborn child :hug:

Perhaps you just need a break from eachother? If you have say a 2 week break at your mums with no contact you will either miss him terribly or dread going back....and theres your answer. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I agree it sounds like you need a break from each other. Sometimes space and time to think is all it needs. And like Glitzy said you will either miss him like mad or know you don't want to go back.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I know exactly what you're going through, but obviously I see things from you're OH's side. Of course I don't know the ins and outs of what is going on between you, but this is how it was for me...

If you read my post from the other day you will see. My GF and I we're at eachothers throats. She hated me and I was starting to hate her, I made most the effort to keep our relationship alive, she hated me contacting her 24/7 and never wanted to talk to me or see. She had a go at me alot and was very insensitive to my feelings, so I just gave up and gave as good as I got and argued back.

This only made things worse, and I know she, like you, just needs space from us guys. We have no idea what you're going through and we just take it to heart when things go wrong. From realising that what I was doing was just pushing her away, I backed off and left her to it, stopped speaking to her and got on with my own things until she was ready, now things are great, i decided only to text twice a day and have a quick phone call at night, which is healthy. We have just got our own place and are moving in in a couple of weeks, so I'm glad we managed so sort things before then. I think you just both need to take a step back from eachother and have no contact. but make him realise what he is doing, let him know how he annoys you, make him understand how you're feeling, then tell him to back off, otherwise its just going to continue. I hope things work out for you in the end.

Sorry if that doesn't make any sense, I'm half asleep. I'm not well today :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back