Just told my OH i dont love him anymore

MissSara

Reaction score
How stupid am i to tell him that, of course i still love him he just pi**es me right off.
I'm laid in bed resting and hes acting like a spoilt little brat, winding harrison up because he has to get the last word in.

I looked at him and just said " get out i dont love you anymore"
i know he wanted to go up to his mums anyway, hes always running up there to get his arsed wiped....lol, anyway the pathetic t**t picked up fifa 08 and pratically ran through the door, great ive given him what he wanted for the day and now have to go and play with harrison do the washing and ironing, when i could have stayed in bed resting.

It must be my hormones, i know im not falling outta love but everything he does lately i either wanna smack him or make him go away for a week or two. And hes so loving but i cant stand him near me! Is this just me being a biatch?

Not meaning to be funny, but this post made me smile...
My hormines the last few weeks have been outrageous! I have been an utter bitch to my DH!!! Luckily, I am very lucky to have someone who just counts to ten and realises its my hormones!

I am coming out of it now, starting to feel good! So hopefully you will too...

Although I think he could make a bit more of an effort helping you out, especially if he has day off!!! Could he not have taken harrison out and given you some peace & quiet?

well he came back from his mums about an hour after he'd gone, we said our sorrys and now i'm back on the sofa with the hot water bottle ( freashly topped up ) and a cuppa.....lol
And yeah he's sat playing guess who with harrison.....lol

I hate being mean to him, i'll have to think before i open my trap next time.

This did make me grin too, im like you sometimes - I tell my oh to bog off and I dont love him and I dont mean it - he just pisses me off occasionally.

OMG I could never tell my partner I dont love him anymore....mainly because if he said it to me I would be devastated and even if he apologised and said he didnt mean it....well it would have sown the seeds of doubt :|

Am I over sensitive or is your OH a real tough cookie?

he just knows that i don't mean it, even though if he said it to me i would go crazy and cry for weeks. He just knows that i'm a wreck at the minute and i'll say anything without thinking when i'm on one and hes driving me mad....lol
we are fine now though.....lol

I say it to sean too :rotfl: he knows I don't mean it - it's just hormones. Seriously though, they do like to wind us up don't they :wall:

:shock: I can't believe you girls say that to your OH, IMO it's horrible. Imagine how hurt you would feel if that was said to you.

Hormones aren't an excuse to be nasty :(

Don't get me wrong, when I'm pissed of with OH sometimes I feel like saying stuff just to get to him but even then I couldn't bring myself to say that to him. I respect him to much.

My OH would go beserk if I said that to him - even if he knew I didn't mean it. In fact i think that would be it we would be over and TBH if he said that to me I don't think there would be any going back.

He winds me up and P!sses me off a lot and he seems to do it more when I'm hormonal but i really wouldn't say that to him no matter how mad i was with him.

Blimey I could never say that to my OH either! :shock:

well i think you are well out of order for saying that.......sorry.
my OH would be heart-broken if i said that and i dont think he would forget it either.
i think you and your hot water bottle need to stop feeling sorry for yourselfs and make it up to him..your only pregnant
and start showing him you do love him.
he may say its all forgotten but you are just going to make him insecure and now every time you fall out, he will be thinking its because you dont love him!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My oh and I say it when we have a bust up but we always make up an sort things out, I have no doubt that he loves me very much and im sure miss saras oh is the same.

My husband is a joker and we joke all the time how hes going to dump me and run off with his bit on the side - its just a joke and I know it is.

A joke is a joke, in the middle of an argument it's not a joke though is it, i wouldn't ROFL if my OH turned round and said get out of the house I don't love you anymore.

:? :rotfl: :?

I can never say that to my OH, saying that is like asking for a divorce

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

As i said we are both fine now, and OH knows that i don't mean it, he certainly wouldn't be giving up and walking out on our BRILLIANT relationship over something stupid i said and didn't mean.

We like to joke alot and get along great, to many people take things to heart and thank god my OH isn't one of them and same to yours mrs_tommo.....lol.

couples have their own personal jokes, if messin around sayin 'i dont love you' is one of them then let them be :roll:

its not like theyre packin their bags for them is it?? :lol:

Iv not actually said that one, mines normally 'you're rubbish, go away' and he says 'fine' and stays exactly where he is :rotfl:

you nd your blooming hormones chick lol

must admit iv never said it to OH before, and i would be heartbroken if he said it to me and i never would say it to him (saying that now...better saty that way too when im pg lol)...we had a little spat last night cos he thought i was laughing in his face (tbh i really think i wasnt but i may well have done... :think: ) so he got really mad and upset and didnt want to talk and didnt want to know for about an hour...i went to the loo and cried!!!
But like you both we are fine now...just a silly little thing (and im not pregnant lol...ill blame TTC hormones :wink: )

Glad your ok now hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back