• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I doing something wrong

Jadey_404

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Ive been away for a while due to internet problems. So Hi again :wave:

I still havent got my BFP and im starting to wonder what im doing wrong. Am i not BDing enough? Am i doing it at the wrong time. My cycles are between 25 and 30 so does that make me regular or not?

Every thing is so complicated?
GGGRRRRR :wall: :wall: :wall:

Jade xx

You need to pin point exactly when you are ovulating, have you considered charting or using OPK's? If you can get a rough idea when you are ovulating this can help as it gives you a strong indication of when to BD to catch and fertilise that egg. They say to get pregnant you need to be BD about 3/4 times per week.....exhausting or what! Lol.

I dont personally know much about charting but there are plenty of girls on here that do. I know a fair bit about OPKs so if you have any questions just ask.

:hug: Hope you get your BFP soon :D

Hiya :wave:

I have been TTC following mc in Jan and I am not pg yet either, so you are not alone! My cycles are between 26 and 31 days so similar to yours, I have been to GP regarding trying for a baby and he said that the few days variation was normal and not classed as irregular so no worries about that. As regards how often you BD, I have been told to use ov sticks and BD every other day around my fertile time. So 3 times a week roughly. Sometimes it just takes a while eh?! So good luck :D

I think everyone feels like that when they have been ttc for over 6 months (I know I did) but you will get your bfp it is so frustrating I know but you will get there :hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome back :wave: I wondered where you had gone :hug:

I was advised by the dr not to chart but jst bd every other day and "relax". So much easier said than done I know. I charted for a couple of months just to get an idea of when abouts in my cycle I ovulated (I ovulated quite late - around day 18-20 which was why my blood work was always off) but once I established this I stopped and just tried to let nature take its course, bding down from around day 12.

hiya i'm sure the advise everyone has given will help good luck ttc :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back