Am I big for 15 weeks?

Leeslocket

Reaction score
As the title says! Love my bump but for a single, first pregnancy am I big? I was sure it was twins lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 87
I'm about the same. Was thinking I was too big too.

Its looks lovely :D

I'm almost as big! I'm 14 weeks today haha :)
My first baby that I got this far with. Got to 6 weeks last time. & it's just one bub :)
X

Oh I wish I had a gorgeous bump like that!! =] stunning hun. Xx

Wow! I'm just over 14 weeks and I only have the teeniest of bumps if anything at all :-( x

I looked quite big at 15 weeks and then it plateaued for a bit, and then I started growing again later on!

Everyone grows at different rates, dont worry you may fibd you do slot of growing early rather than later, im later but steady

It's a beautiful bump :)

People really do grow at different rates. We bumped into OH's old friend and his wife and she is pregnant and due the 17th Nov (2 weeks after me) but you'd think she was more like 1 or 2 months further on than me! She said she was really paranoid she was carrying twins too lol

I think I was a bit bigger than you are at 15 weeks. Got a lot of the 'are you sure there isn't more than one?' questions. My grandad said I was a similar size at 16 weeks to his step-daughter who was 32 weeks at the time! I did measure pretty large at 28 weeks, but at 34 weeks I'm measuring in the normal range (though at the top), so my growth seems to be more in line now.

I'm concerned by how big I am too. I feel terrible telling people baby isn't due till 5th dec!

Hehe glad I'm not the only one! Although I had hardly any pg symptoms apart from the bump so I am pleased to have it :) I am dam sure I've felt movement too although I think it's too early but I can tell gas moving around and this just feels different every now and again and the only way I can describe it is like something moving in my tummy! Can it really be movement already?

I'm about the same and keep getting the 'are you sure its not twins' comments too , :-@ this is my first pregnancy too and was worrying about how big i am already so thanks for putting my mind at rest with this thread, :) x

My bump was like that at 15 weeks too then it didn't really change much for a month and now I am 21 weeks it has really popped out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back