am I being unreasonable?

I know exactly how u feel! My mother n law has given us EVERYTHING!! I was looking at the buggy the other day and to b honest its tatty u can tell its well used, i'm not snobby n i have accepted alot of people n i appreciate them but i dont want to b walking down the street n have people frowning at me! Luckily my brother has a brand new silver cross travel system that has never been used (due to a v ungrateful other half!) so we r having that one!

My mother in law also gave me a car (cause OH said mine was crap n wud fail its MOT majorly which it didnt! Well made up!! Lol) but i've had to give that back, its not practical theres not central locking and the boot doesnt even fit the weekly shopping never mind a buggy (specially not the one she offered us!) n travel cot! I sound really spoilt like that but wen i explained to her how i felt she was fine! Even the OH agreed my old car was more practical!

Just tell them how u feel, they shud understand it is ur first afterall xx

I don't think you are being ungrateful. I think everyone likes to buy a couple of things at least Brand New for their baby especially pram and cot. =D

You are not being unreasonable hun. eventhough this is my second, i still want to buy some new things like bottles, clothes, toys etc. my oh keeps saying that we can use the things from our dd, esp if this one is a girl. he doesnt realise that things like bottles should be brand new as god knows what the other bottles will have 3 years down the road x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back