Any ideas for a good "thankyou" Xmas pressie?

Warley

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Having a pregnancy brain situation! Heres the thing OH's mum has done really well getting us loads of stuff for our baby. Basically her friend's baby has just turned 4 so she was getting rid of all her stuff OH's mum bought it and now we have it, there is 4 boxes of clothes (some un-worn), a highchair, new baby bumpers and quilts, an un-used car seat, bag with changing mat etc..

However now we want to get his mum something really nice for Xmas but really can't think! She likes girly stuff, makeup, jewellery, anything pink!

Any ideas much appreciated!

CarleyX

Hows about a voucher for a manicure or massage? Or a Spa day?

Depends on your budget I guess!

Why not do her a "pink box"? I've done them for friends before as thank-you's where you get a gift box (au naturale are really good for them) and fill them with lots of little things wrapped in different pink tissue and papers (uses all your odds and ends of wrapping papers). I tend to get girlie stuff like nail varnishes, nail files, patterned tissue packs, lip glosses, sweeties, candles, toiletries on 3 for 2 offers...etc. They don't have to cost a fortune - just go with your budget. I can usually fill a box with a tenner!

She sounds like a lovely MIL :D

Bump makes 3, what a nice idea. My MIL is great too. Perhaps we should have a good MIL's club!!

my mum and nanna and mil are all being amazing , making up for the lack of good men in our famillies

Hiya

Thanks guys, some really good ideas, going to look into Spa days and if too expensive gonna do a "pink box" with maybe some nice cosmetics and makeup...think anti wrinkle cream may be a bit rude though!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back