am I being silly?

Km282

Reaction score
Hi, after my mc in march/April I have gone on the pill just to wait for my body to go back to normal, had a laparoscopy 6months ago n the oh was highly put off trying afer m/c. It's a pill where you should still have periods, anyway I should have come on yeterday and didn't.. I know I am not pregnant as I've taken the pill correctly but now all the sadness of mc has doubled, it is as if it's brought all the joy off missed the missed period before and hit me like a ton of bricks. Now i am absolutely dreading my period ..The oh has gone away today and I just feel so crappy, had to force myself to even get out of bed. Am I being silly? X

not at all sweety you are greiving its natural to feel this way xxx :hugs: this is a hard time for you xxxxx

Thanks I feel like because I'm not trying to conceive again it's silly but just can't snap myself out of it for some reason. Sorry for moaning on again.

dont be sorry hun xx you will get there in the end darling just have faith it took me a long time to feel normal again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back