='[

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
well my fiance went to his mums yesterday morning an still isnt back, but now hes just texted me sayin he cant cope an that its over.
grr what am i suppost to do >.< :cry: cant stop crying.. yet again

Aww Toxic thats a terrible thing to have happen

Lots of hugz

Hopfully he will come to his senses and apologise and come back.

So sorry to hear it

xx

i hope your ok? how are you feeling? what has caused this to happen?

Awe hun thats awful :hug: :hug: :hug:

Maybe he'll talk about it today for you both to sort out.

Oh you poor thing! I'm so sorry to hear about this. Do hope it can be resolved in whichever way is best for the three of you soon.

:hug:

Well i'm abit happier today thanks ladies. He still not back yet though, if he doesnt want to be part of me an babys life thats his loss not mine =]
made my happier before because i have a african grey parrot an i scared him an he fell forwad into his food dish then he went "ooo" was funny :lol:

I would love an african grey parrot.

Keep staying positive. xxxx

stay positive hun its his loss if he doesnt want you or baby, you may be better off with out him, and you certainly dont need all the stress

big hugs hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

well now i feel even worse than i did before. i got in touch with him, aparently he didnt finish it between us :S he wasnt bothered about me being in hospital saturday night. he was at his mates and all he did was laugh at me and him and his friends take the pi** outta of me, an its made me really upset again :cry: and i said to him can i see him so we can talk about things an he just kept saying "im seeing my friends mostly this week im going pub tomorrow with johnny may go out tomorrow night i duno." he says hes coming here tomorrow but i dont believe him. i dont know why hes being like this. Ive done nothing but try my best to be nice with him. an he wasnt even bothered about me going hospital. didnt even ask how it went =[

Poor you - you dont need all this stress, how can he be so wicked!!! He sounds like he is being a real arse, you shouldnt let him upset you - i know much easier said than done :hug: :hug: :hug:

His friends are clearly as irresponsible and immature as he is. Sounds to me like you're best off out of it, unless he's able to grow up very swiftly. Hope you've got lots of supportive friends around.

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back